Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,846 comments
XUaDg3Zh.jpg

f167vlgh.jpg

Its no that bad *sees back* *vomits violently* *chokes on vomit* *dies*

No its definitely a Roadrunner. look at the rear window. The Belvederes back window was not angled up. View attachment 229529
(not questionable)

Different year, the one you posted is a 67. Here is a 68 Belvedere:
belvedere.jpg

The Road Runner/GTX package was an extra-cost optional host of goodies to transform your Belvedere in a street stormer, as was the Super Bee package for it's Dodge Coronet counterpart.

If your tire track is less than 3/4 of what it originally was, you've got too much camber... anything over 5 degrees looks dumb IMO, and it doesn't do jack for corner grip either. Lose/Lose situation IMO

If your tire track is less than 3/4 of what it originally was, you've got too much camber... anything over 5 degrees looks dumb IMO, and it doesn't do jack for corner grip either. Lose/Lose situation IMO

Sometimes people do things for aesthetics. If you think stance is about increasing lateral grip you're very mistaken :lol:

Whether you think it looks good is purely a personal opinion, frankly I find that RX8 abhorrent but if it's what the owner wants it's what he wants.

Now I'm really in doubt. I somehow hav a soft spot for TT's and BBS wheels in them. But this one is low.
eurp-1112-14%2Bdubfest-car-show%2Baudi-tt.jpg

Questionable or tasteful?

That's too low (hopefully airbags)

For the longest time, I used to have the Audi TT-R by tuning company ABT as my avatar here on GTP.

I remember @Custom878 not liking it :P so here is the full image.

abt_audi_tt-r_roadster_2007.jpg

Audi_Abt_TT-R_2007_Back.jpg

Power increased to 355 HP from the original 250 HP. I loved this car so much. I even made a replica in NFS Undercover.

^the only thing I find questionable is wheel choice.

Back