Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,846 comments
I beleive the transaxle came out of a toronado
Based on the wheels, I would say so.

just noticed their site states :As Seen on Monster Garage... I dont remember ever seeing it on there

It's been a while since I've seen all the episodes, so I may not be correct on the appearance, but from what I found is it was on one of the episodes about "backyard monsters".

that would make sense, and now that you say that almost rings a bell...

I've come across it at the Streetrod Nationals... I dont really wanna knock it but it looks rather shaddy in person..

Festiva with a weird bumper.
image.jpg

I take it the roll cage and rims cost more than the car.

Another picture showed that the 'cage' was literally being held in place by electrical tape and cable ties. I doubt its actually metal piping to begin with.

The guy's been trying to sell it for well over a year, with no registration or tax paid on it, and yet since those pictures it has seen a full respray (done with rattle cans, by the looks of it), more stickers, cheap bucket seats and an unpainted roof scoop.

Another picture showed that the 'cage' was literally being held in place by electrical tape and cable ties. I doubt its actually metal piping to begin with.

The guy's been trying to sell it for well over a year, with no registration or tax paid on it, and yet since those pictures it has seen a full respray (done with rattle cans, by the looks of it), more stickers, cheap bucket seats and an unpainted roof scoop.

I stand delightfully corrected.... :lol:

Oh wow... Can it get any worse?

You are both correct. From what I can tell, the back wheel has the same issue, so one would assume they're all like that. An awful car, in every regard.

Latest Posts

Back