Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
I think someone here mentioned it actually made a cameo somewhere in the movie.

Anyway, how about this beaut.
nq2490.jpg

That's what happens when rednecks win the lottery. :lol:

LMSCorvetteGT2
The Celica seems more like a trolling build.

Yep, it's a troll car and a half:ill:.

I also read the article covering this event in Japan. And in the coverage, the guy who wrote the post on SpeedHunters was looking at a different car until he heard people stirring an uproar on this pile of junk.

I can't blame them, this "car" can cause a scene anywhere.

Scaff
Can we please stop with the references to the disabled as a pejorative and the bypassing of the swear filter please.

Scaff

Ok, it won't happen again. :guilty:

Luminis
You're most likely right, but that thing was driven on public roads. For quite a bit, from what I could gather from the article. Now, I don't mind if someone wants to ruin their cars, but dang, driving that thing on public roads endangered not only the driver, but basically everyone in his proximity. I can't for the life of me believe that that thing is actually safe to be driven on a normal street.

Just imagine that Celica attempting an emergency lane change :nervous:

I can picture it now. :nervous:

But why drive a car with extreme camber like that on roads and racetracks where you share with others? Not only it look stupid, it is a hazard that can be fatal to anybody on the roads.

On racetracks, it also a hazard because cars are driving at high speeds than normal and turning with some speed around corners. And that Celica will be a menace out there. Not even drifters use that much camber.

deba94
In an attempt to replicate this:

They ended up with this:

Close enough?:scared:
http://www.germancarblog.com/2006/05/audi-tt-rsq-style.html

Transformers.... Robots in disguise. Transformers....... More than meets the eyes. :lol:

Be careful, it could be a Decepticon.

Dooglers8
That's what happens when rednecks win the lottery. :lol:

*With the Dukes of Hazard voice*

Dem boys, Bo and Luke, hit it real big in that there lottery. Ummhmmm.

Retired good ole' General Lee for one of them ballin' boys car. Ummhmmm. And make a Bentley a modern Gen. Lee. Ummhmmm. :lol:

That Fisker has just got even more eco friendly. The chrome colour will reflect the heat away from the car thus keeping it cool. Brilliant!

GTMail
Frisker or Fisker Karma. It's an electric car for the rich boys.

So I guess that the rich boys wanted some bling-bling. And they took some chrome paint, slapped it on the car. And now they're ballin' yo. :lol:

They be pimpin' yo! :lol:

(Stealth) picture taken not too long ago. Besides the obvious poor fitting rear bumper and fenders, the interior was almost all bright yellow.
Image0010.jpg

(Excuse the poor quality, my phone is cheap and was zoomed in all the way. :P )

I've never understood a total chrome wrapped car. What happens if the sun reflects off the hood? It's just plain stupid.

Yeah I think we all know what happens afterwards. Fact, I wouldn't even want to drive a chrome painted or wrapped car even how eco-friendly it is actually. I guess it's just anothery way to attract people's attention that I have a very expensive car...

InvincibleM5
Yeah I think we all know what happens afterwards. Fact, I wouldn't even want to drive a chrome painted or wrapped car even how eco-friendly it is actually. I guess it's just anothery way to attract people's attention that I have a very expensive car...

Exactly, just an attention grabber, I think this is some rapper's car, I have no idea who he really is

photo-1.jpg

And then there's Abu Dhabi's chrome Mercedes (I think the SLR McLaren) I'll spare you the trouble of looking at another, but I agree, definitely only for GT5

Back