Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
Uhh.. lol.
mustang-ranger-truck1.jpg

^ Well thats a quick way to call it a Mustang Ranchero XLT. Although pointless, the overall work is pretty good! :indiff:

As Vanishing Boy pointed out, that damned thing is incredibly well achieved. They can't be as wide, can they?

I'd like to know how much work went into that monstrosity.

What was that. Because the front reminds me of an E-Type, and no-one should modify the E-Type, unless it's for racing and is tasteful and appropriate to the period (no DTM wide-body kits) and to the car.

EDIT: Oh god. It was an E-Type. The person who created that monstrosity from such a beautiful car should be trialled for crimes against taste, beauty and cars.

Hey that pick-up mustang thing looks pretty good actually. A little lower would be better but overall, nice work! 👍 I'd drive it.

Jai
E-Type Jaguar.

Why?:confused:
I never liked the look of the E-Type but that makes it look just bad and wrong. The outside looks like it is set up for drag racing but inside is not, that makes it pointless.

Why?:confused:
I never liked the look of the E-Type but that makes it look just bad and wrong. The outside looks like it is set up for drag racing but inside is not, that makes it pointless.

Im sorry what?!?!?! I........WHAT?

Each to their own i suppose.
But then its widely regarded as one of, if not the most beautiful cars of all time. In fact the only people i have ever heard that disagree have posted above.

I was looking for more info on that truckstang and found something worse than the Mustang/Ranger combo.

mustang_truck_.JPG

It's offensive to both Chevrolet and Ford fans.:yuck:

I was looking for more info on that truckstang and found something worse than the Mustang/Ranger combo.

mustang_truck_.JPG

It's offensive to both Chevrolet and Ford fans.:yuck:

That's photoshopped. The lighting's kind of off...

Here's an old Truckstang.
pu2.jpg

The sideview kind of reminds me of the original Ford Thunderbird. :P

Oh, and some more car-truck-ute things.
markaro_right_rear34.jpg

6a00d83451b3c669e20168e5f53b48970c-pi

What the heck? :dunce:
image004.jpg

I think this one actually looks good. :)
1984Volvochero_01_700.jpg

Last edited:
That poor E-Type. :(

Let's get the guy who did this to it and put him on trial for car abuse and lock him up in a dirty, rust filled chamber for life:mad:.

Why ruin a beautiful classic? :banghead:

E28
EDIT: Oh god. It was an E-Type. The person who created that monstrosity from such a beautiful car should be trialled for crimes against taste, beauty and cars.

Crimes against humanity sounds more official but I couldn't agree more

Slick Rick
I died a little inside after seeing that e-type :|

I wonder how many times that's been said in this thread :lol: but it's so true, it felt like I just lost a part of me when I saw that

Back