Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
This used to be a good old Caprice. :dunce:
picture_158.jpg

Somebody molested a Roadmaster. :ouch:
LiftedBling.jpg

I wonder if he was inspired by the Top Gear India special?
3791.jpg

:nervous:
image053.jpg

O_O
raul-banda-nissan-altima-1.jpg

Justin
Well, a Nissan Altima isn't exactly worth crying over, so laugh.:lol:

That picture actually makes it look good, watch this video and you will see what I mean.:yuck:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3KgfJpDNnQ">YouTube Link</a>

O_o

What the 🤬?!?! :lol:

Now that's a first a Nisetly Altinetial GT. :lol:

And those lifted cars look terrible, defenately the 🤬 pointing to the small tires on a lifted car. :yuck:

Don't get me started on the monster car with off road tires. So what 🤬 thinks that's a grand idea?:facepalm:

But the pink one looks okay, but why would you put a blown engine on a car that's center of gravity?:odd: That can tip the car over with those wheels. If the super modded engine wasn't in the car, it would look good.

spikeyhairdude
That celica has been talked about on all the forums im on.
Heres a video of that car moving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhT3C9mHLZ4&feature=player_embedded

O_o WTF?!?! :lol:

Oh yeah did everyone take notice of the crowd's laughter when they heard that THING shoot out some sort of strange sound similar to a fart? :lol:👍 Time to put some type of laxative in that engine now.

Ugh, if I ever saw that contraption on the streets. I'm gonna show it some respect to the Celica name by kicking its 🤬 with a ST205 GT-Four 95' AWD, 3SGTE twin turbo pushing around 500hp. Take that you 🤬! :mischievous:👍

Edit: 700th post on GTP! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
^That last Abarth is criminal. Some of you may not realise this, but the design of the front bumper on that is off the E90 3 Series :lol:

2012-03-22140526.jpg

It's hard to see as he started to drive away but the car on the right is an early 2000s 4 door Honda Accord with a body kit....

You can see the back bumper and side skirt in the picture and the front was probably the worst part but it was cut out.

Congrats at getting not 1 but 2 questionable cars in 1 shot!!!

Granted the Merc isn't that bad, just that black wheels don't work with that color imo.

It's hard to see as he started to drive away but the car on the right is an early 2000s 4 door Honda Accord with a body kit....

Come to Malaysia, you'll see a lot, and I mean it. A lot of those... I just never understand why they must put all these unnecessary body kits. For your information, we call these kind of cars here as 'Ah Beng' :lol:

Justin
Congrats at getting not 1 but 2 questionable cars in 1 shot!!!

Granted the Merc isn't that bad, just that black wheels don't work with that color imo.

That's a good point :lol: I never paid much attention to the Merc as the accord was just so bad.

InvincibleM5
Come to Malaysia, you'll see a lot, and I mean it. A lot of those... I just never understand why they must put all these unnecessary body kits. For your information, we call these kind of cars here as 'Ah Beng' :lol:

They are a pretty rare thing here fortunately. This is the first full kit I've seen in a while.

hahaha i found a pic of the A&G Sound & Customs R-Class (apparently done for Alpine and TIS for SEMA)

dubR.JPG

ROFL yea it's a R Class on like 32"s

I blame TFNTF and NFS:UG.

Warning: stereotype overload on the way.... and really bad spelling.

"LOL, moar partz and stuff and wickid vinyl givez mad tyte 1337 rep."

(Remember how you had to rice your car in the game and the sequel to progress as it gave 'reputation' stars?)

On topic:

I can't help but feel the super-camber Celica was meant as a parody of stancing.

The 'former' R-Class seems awesome in a WTH way.

Don't mock that pickup! Its clearly a Craftsman series racer, look at the racing number and 2-tone livery!

I blame TFNTF and NFS:UG.

Warning: stereotype overload on the way.... and really bad spelling.

"LOL, moar partz and stuff and wickid vinyl givez mad tyte 1337 rep."

(Remember how you had to rice your car in the game and the sequel to progress as it gave 'reputation' stars?)

Yeah, I agree. They were the reason why these kind of cars exist. As a teenager, yes I played those games when I was young and still remember all the stuff in the game including that reputation stars. Things happen... It happened.

Back