Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
If you look at the link it'll say it's categorized as a Chevrolet Camaro and is listed as a 1974 model. The door definitely looks like a 70's Camaro's.

I also hope someone just runs straight through that hideous nose. :)

If you look at the link it'll say it's categorized as a Chevrolet Camaro and is listed as a 1974 model. The door definitely looks like a 70's Camaro's.

I also hope someone just runs straight through that hideous nose. :)

The headlights look to be from an Opel GT:crazy:

coolboy48
I blame TFNTF and NFS:UG.

Warning: stereotype overload on the way.... and really bad spelling.

"LOL, moar partz and stuff and wickid vinyl givez mad tyte 1337 rep."

(Remember how you had to rice your car in the game and the sequel to progress as it gave 'reputation' stars?)

On topic:

I can't help but feel the super-camber Celica was meant as a parody of stancing.

The 'former' R-Class seems awesome in a WTH way.

Don't mock that pickup! Its clearly a Craftsman series racer, look at the racing number and 2-tone livery!

That's NFS for ya. :lol:

Yeah don't get me wrong, I like the TFATF series and the NFS UG series, but I not gonna create some piece of crap just to win a throphy at HIN. I'll take my time building my car until I get the car completed or if I gotten the important parts of the project completed.

If these pieces of 🤬 were to go at a car show, they'll be laughed at badly.

I see what you mean. The oni camber Celica, looks like a joke on how some morons want to do their FF car with "hellaflush", but it's called hellacrap. But how the Japanese do their oni camber, it looks like they take their time to do it. Even though it's messed up, but at least the car can still function.

:lol: at the R-Class. It a real life JadaToy car. :lol::yuck:

The wing on that truck. :lol:👍

Mad aerdynamicz yo! you can beat anyone with tha twin powered V6 supacharger. Put some NAWZ in tha 🤬, you can run 9s. Sorry for the bad spelling, I just had to it for the truck. :lol::scared:

RocZX
^
The wing on the Chevy/GMC truck :lol:

This car is for sale, it will cost you just $750,000 (€570,000). http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/04/would-you-believe-that-someone-is.html

Kill it with FIRE!!!!!:lol::mad::facepalm:

What 🤬 would want to do that to a 2nd gen Camaro? If I ever see the owner/builder and the car:mad:🤬:ill::yuck:.

And what retarded(no offence) 🤬 moron would stand up for a hideious piece of junk and buy this, is quite questionable and the human race as well. :banghead::facepalm:

"Bentley CONTINENTAL GT FULL BODYKIT IBIS WHITE FERRARI MASERATI M5 LAMBORGHINI"

"THIS BENTLEY GT CAME DIRECT TO US IN PART EXCHANGE AND BELONGED TO A FAMOUS PERSON WHO'S NAME WE CANNOT DISCLOSE!!"

:lol:

Widebody rear and quite modernized in the looks department.
If you prefer the original then yes, it is indeed questionable.

33m4o68.jpg

Um, what? :dunce:

I rather like the Maserati, even though the original is still much better looking. But it's not questionable for me, it's just opinion on the design of this car TBH. Maybe it's because it's in silver I don't mind it so much. I like silver.

Well the Bentley and the Mastrati looks okay to me. I don't see anything wrong with them, espically the Bentley GT.

The bodykit looks really nice and brings out the car boxy curves out a bit but that's all.

But that Camary...... Wha?? :lol:

That Maserati over there is aaaaaaaaaawesome. Come on people, post really questionable stuff:

5318d1250527341-would-you-consider-ricer-riced-gto.jpg

honda-ricer.jpg

scaled.php

and finally, mexican power, yo.
scaled.php

Man that camry looks pretty good. lol haha there's a '98 camry here with what seems like a subtle TRD kit (probably not, as it just has TRD badging). It's really subtle but it truly brings out the adventurous side of the otherwise dull camry (i would know...lol i'm driving my family's 98 Camry as a daily).

Probably just don't like the rear bumper and vinyl wrap.

I think the rear looks a lot like the rear of the President from GtA IV (i believe it's the president... it has the front facia of the Nissan Fuga)

That Holden Monaro Pontiac GTO is hideous. :yuck: And the less said about the beetle the better.

Edit: I didn't notice it's left hand drive. :lol:

Last edited:
Why is that Bentley a few posts back so cheap? £40k, which, I'm pretty sure is not very many dollars.

Back