Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
photo-36.jpg

It's questionable to say the least.

Last edited:
Wow, that video with the Camaros... just :crazy:! That's a horrible thing to do to such an otherwise nice vehicle. There's absolutely no vehicle that looks good like that - and those weird wheels on the coupe are such a gaudy touch to an already gaudy car.

I dug up this crap to compare it with that Camaro for comparasion of the 🤬 cars out there with this donk crap.:ill::yuck::lol:

Encyclopedia
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFZ4NT7UdiE&">YouTube Link</a>

It doesn't get much more questionable than this.

This was a piece of crap. :sick A poor DSM turned into 🤬.

RocZX
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOlYtLezDlc">YouTube Link</a>

Now a Camaro.

I shall say it again, put some NAWZ in this 🤬 a supacharger for some mad numbaz as well and race the donk DSM around a corner.:lol: And watch them crash and get rid of the :censored:heads who ruin the cars. :mad:

Why do people do this to cars? If you 🤬 want to be lifted, buy a truck or a SUV. :banghead::banghead:

I almost seen it all. Ugh, I'm getting sick. :ill:

You're going to tell me the crazy mother lover who built that abomination not only drove it, but with its 'mad tyte camber yo?' I have lost all hope in modern drivers.

he drove it for quite a long distance, actually, and had to re-adjust the tyre pressure three times, or so, because the tyres aren't holding the air properly anymore.

And I bet that you could post those pictures in the 'Imports' thread, and there'd at least be one guy to defend that... thing... because it's got awesome stance, or something.

he drove it for quite a long distance, actually, and had to re-adjust the tyre pressure three times, or so, because the tyres aren't holding the air properly anymore.

And I bet that you could post those pictures in the 'Imports' thread, and there'd at least be one guy to defend that... thing... because it's got awesome stance, or something.

Well that's close minded and not true. Anyway, that chrome Fisker belongs to Justin Beiber...
fisker2.jpg

bieberlead.jpg

Rykon Zero
You're going to tell me the crazy mother lover who built that abomination not only drove it, but with its 'mad tyte camber yo?' I have lost all hope in modern drivers.

Nope, I've lost hope in the human race. :banghead::facepalm:

Luminis

Yep, and that person kids is a ricer. :lol:

A moron and a complete retard(no offence) who ruins a cheap FWD car with that type of camber and thinks it can drift with the pros. And crashes it on the first turn. :lol:

It's possible to drift a FWD car, but it's a lot harder since the wheels are the steering and the power wheels. It takes alot of steering, countersteering and ripping the handbrake to get it sideways. Only a REAL driver does it, not a crackhead who thinks NFS and The Fast and The Furious is the way to race/drive. Like this:

Ricer: Man I gotz teh NAWZ bottlez juicin in mah Civic DX SiType-R with a B13 twin rota with alot of hella:censored: mad camber yo. My 20's chromes are poking out of my tires and flushes with my "Mugen" bodykit from Pep-Boys. I'm a real drifta. :lol:

Attempts a drift, but crashes on the first turn. :facepalm:

So the lesson is: never be a riceboy. You aren't a real driver or a racer and not even on par with people who want to learn. You're just a complete 🤬:lol:. Have a nice day.

Sorry for some of the language, I had to for the comical aspect of the story. :guilty:scared:

R1600Turbo
If people feel like ruining their cars like that, I'd gladly take it off their hands before they do so.

This. We can make the cars look way better either as a show car, a go car or both. Even if we want to stand out some, but at least we are building the car correctly, not creating a sheer hideious contraption that make you want to destroy the car and the owner as well.

Slashfan

I have to say: AAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

I bet he has some powerful NAWZ comin out of dem' pipes yo. You can beat a GTR, Z06 and a Mclaren. Plus, win shows in HIN and be in magazines. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back