Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
There is someone I used to see around here with a convertible '09 V6 Challenger. You can tell it wasnt professionally done. It looked like someone just cut the roof off and stapled a fitted sheet to it. Or like what Top Gear did to that Espace.

I 1up you..

43.jpg

Who would do this to an M3? :(

:drool::drool: The Stance :):):sly::sly:

EliteDreamer
A. Purple. Cadillac.

That's in Barbie territory. But to each their own. :)

No. A pink Cadillac is in Barbie territory. Purple is in Pimp territory. :)

But it looks alright though.

Saw this today.
*matte purple CTS*
I don't like the purple color on it but if it was a other color I would love it.

Because how else are you going to use all that unused turquoise duct tape you have lying around?
From a distance you wouldn't even notice it but if you get close it just looks bad. :yuck:
If you remove the tape on it can't the paint be removed or damaged?

The fact that it has 1000bhp doesn't make up for the fact that it looks like an abomination.

1000hp trumps look. I mean people buy the Bugatti Veyron and it looks like a giant cockroach, doesn't make it any less impressive of a car though.

But it's ruined by the tacky paintjob. :crazy:

Who cares? If I saw a VTEC Mini the last thing I'd be wondering about is the colour of the paint. Cars with crazy specs are allowed to look goofy.

1000hp trumps look. I mean people buy the Bugatti Veyron and it looks like a giant cockroach, doesn't make it any less impressive of a car though.

Who cares? If I saw a VTEC Mini the last thing I'd be wondering about is the colour of the paint. Cars with crazy specs are allowed to look goofy.

Who cares? I do. :sly:
Yeah, a VTEC Mini, fantastic. But if I were to roll up to a party or a club or wherever in that Mini, I'd be the laughingstock. Hell, I'd probably be called a ricer. Performance is only part of the equation; the car should look as good as it performs. Nobody wants a car that does 0 to 60 in two seconds and goes 200 mph but looks awful. And even if there are people who like it, they probably live on the internet and can't afford it.
But yeah, performance is great, but if the car looks awful, then I don't care if it has amazing performance. :yuck:

Back