Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Who cares? I do. :sly:
Yeah, a VTEC Mini, fantastic. But if I were to roll up to a party or a club or wherever in that Mini, I'd be the laughingstock. Hell, I'd probably be called a ricer. Performance is only part of the equation; the car should look as good as it performs. Nobody wants a car that does 0 to 60 in two seconds and goes 200 mph but looks awful. And even if there are people who like it, they probably live on the internet and can't afford it.
But yeah, performance is great, but if the car looks awful, then I don't care if it has amazing performance. :yuck:

If people laugh at you when you have a car that blow the doors off of anything they have than 🤬 the haters.

Wat is this i dont even

zombie-car_opsM1_5965.jpg

weird-vehicle.jpg

funny-car-modifications08.jpg

smart_car_mods.jpg

90.jpg

crazy-mods.jpg

weird-car.jpg

cardesign03.jpg

ridiculouscarmod13.jpg

crazycarmod01.jpg

attachment.php

weird-car9.jpg

139.jpg

29205d1317122612-pictures-weird-mod-jobs-cat-car.jpg

81098-Weird-Yet-Amazing-Car-Mods.jpg

crazycarmod04.jpg

pic1.jpg

weird-car-cuts-through-air.jpg

fancy_garbage_trucks_01.jpg

modified-motrocycle-mod-design-mini-car.jpg

car-mod-fail.jpg

150710100126_0japanesemodcars-detail.jpg

strange_car_03.jpg

98-White-Trash-Car-AC-Mod.jpg

car-fail-11.jpg

trucknutz.jpg

tunning28.jpg

ATV tires ftw
epic_cars_for_640_05.jpg

tv-car.jpg

pikachu_car.jpg

member-larrybuck-albums-green-car-picture3499-weird-unusual-cars-grass-car.jpg

cardesign17.jpg

Weird+Car+Parade+2.jpg

Weird_Car_Parade_12.jpg

weird_off_road_vehicle_hbubl.jpg

bamboo-jeep.jpg

And to top it all off

pig_mobile_image_title_cloj4.jpg

Joey D
1000hp trumps look. I mean people buy the Bugatti Veyron and it looks like a giant cockroach, doesn't make it any less impressive of a car though.

True. But most people who buy Veyrons are rich idiots who probably have more money than they know what to do with.

Dooglers8
Fixed. :sly:

Also...

While finding those I stumbled upon this.

How neat is that? :dopey:

I see what you did there :lol:. The red Mini looks alright, but the others :ill::yuck.

Now what 🤬 would do this?!?! :mad:

:facepalm:

Joey D
It has the 1.8L out of a Integra Type-R in it good for about 200hp. The whole frame is even custom built to support the engine.

Now this is a modded Mini. The rest was out of NFS Underground with a hint of Twisted Metal. :yuck:

Slashfan
Wat is this i dont even

ATV tires ftw

And to top it all off

*Sigh* :facepalm:

Can somebody give me a RPG-7, 12 gauge shotgun and a AK47 silenced so I can get rid of some of these cars and their 🤬 retarded owners and some money for a freak car museum?

:lol:

That has to be the ugliest car I've seen in months... and adding the truck cab only made it worse.

So that's why incest is illegal. All the birth defects.

There is absolutely no way that I stole this joke from Greg.

All you ever do is steal them. :grumpy:

:lol:

zedextreme8177
If that wasn't done deliberately as a joke, then I've lost another 10% of my faith in humanity :guilty:

Madertus
It's up for sale. I'm serious.

That makes it at least 20%, I suppose?

Now I lost 30% of my faith in the human race. :facepalm::guilty:

Prepare for December 21st!! :mischievous:

If that convertible truck was on bags it'd be a proper old school mini truck, and I'd find that cool.

Even Lamborghini stopped doing it. Maybe it's time for the car modding underworld to take note...

Even Lamborghini stopped doing it. Maybe it's time for the car modding underworld to take note...

Huh?

lamborghini-aventador-lp700-6-450x359.jpg

I don't really think its that offensive. You'd only see the doors are hinged differently like... 1% of the time anyway. That Honda Accord from Dubai is another matter entirely though.

Huh?

lamborghini-aventador-lp700-6-450x359.jpg

I don't really think its that offensive. You'd only see the doors are hinged differently like... 1% of the time anyway. That Honda Accord from Dubai is another matter entirely though.

Oh, I thought they had stopped. :indiff:

Back