Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Well these ones were at a shop with a lot of them outside so I guess they knew what they were doing. How was the quality of the interior on the ones that you saw Logan? If it was crap then they probably just threw it all together shoddily.

I'd say they were similar to the one in the Cutlass in terms of effort expended (and they all seem to be mid-80s B-Bodies and Panther cars, but without stuff like custom dashboards.

I think I once saw one that was based on an Eldorado, but it wasn't lifted.

Wait, what's hard about modding a FWD like that? The only thing that I can think of is the additional steering force needed.

Found this on craigslist... :lol:
5V35Q45Me3E33Mc3Lbc699d9a70d92a1c155c.jpg

5Lc5G75M23E33F73m4c69f8e3e472ea39193c.jpg

5L85Ed5Ke3I93M13Jec69590e47139ba81dae.jpg

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3067739665.html

The bad thing about that is having the little extended cab section doing nothing.
The lights don't look too bad...
It's got some motor though.

The corvette badge is overboard, if he left it badge-less and left out the spoiler, it'd be pretty decent, it's not bad though. And to complete the look, it needs to be either lowered or have bigger tires put on to fit the wheel wells, as well as an exhaust mod like Toronado mentioned, and I'm curious if the front fascia has been changed, but that's not bad

Last edited:
mustangGT90210
That car is in my town. I drove past it today on the way home from the beach :nervous:

And a Challenger done up the same way on the way to the beach

Oh my...... :ill:

Dennisch
I can't believe that is road legal.

With this lurking around.

I know right? Donks are usually big card like a Crown Vic or something like that or a SUV with nice sized big wheels which is okay. But these other cars that don't look good with the jacked suspension and the tacky wheels are completely stupid and now people are adding 50" rims which is 🤬 dumb. Sometimes I don't understand this type of stuff at all.

I like the corvette, looks sort of like a modern take on the nomad. It doesn't look tacky like the other modern corvettes made to look like the older ones.

:lol: Those Corvette/Nomad things are made locally. The company is owned by the dad of the guy who runs our "cars and coffee" event. That pic was defiantly taken where the shows at. Small world.

319303_10151713960977841_71016497_n.jpg

Fifteen minutes work on Photo-Paint... Was fun to do. Seems like this is the place to put it...

The colour would probably work better if it were a British brand :dopey:

It isn't too bad though.The only thing I find out of place/size is the rear wheel :odd:

Back