Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Is it weird I kind of like that Mitsubishi L200? :scared:

5E95Kd5Jc3E33L73I7c5vd8a86646b5e1178e.jpg

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3048012325.html

Looks like he got an APC catalog and threw it at this Honda, Hard.

Anyways...
2521.jpg

Has to be a photoshop. Why would you install a fixed rear wing on a car engineered to utilise a pop-up adjustable wing that also acts as a air-brake? Wheels look wrong too - that's outside the chateau in the grounds of the Bugatti factory - VW wouldn't aloud a monstrosity like that to be photographed there.

Has to be a photoshop. Why would you install a fixed rear wing on a car engineered to utilise a pop-up adjustable wing that also acts as a air-brake? Wheels look wrong too - that's outside the chateau in the grounds of the Bugatti factory - VW wouldn't aloud a monstrosity like that to be photographed there.

I think you're right, the wheels don't appear to reflect anything but the chrome on black paint looks real (reflection assumption)

I would match the color of the rims to the color of the roof instead. And I would drive it.
Without the text on the windscreen, that is.

As the others have said, just change the wheel colour to something more matching, then you'd have a good feminine car. Not too much hassle or modifications apart from the paintjob :)

As the others have said, just change the wheel colour to something more matching, then you'd have a good feminine car. Not too much hassle or modifications apart from the paintjob :)
I know, I posted this in another thread and another member told me to post it here, so I did. They also wanted me to post some Audi R8s that had been modified in this thread. They were modified for performance so I knew I would get some laughs if I posted them here.

Re: Corvette S7: not really. the stretched hood does not suit it, nor does the lengthened rear deck. It has more overhang than a '79 Lincoln.

and unless that 2002 is actually a Datsun, then there's no issue with it.

Back