Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
To some people the fenders/arches are a bit too modern, as if they're taken from an E30 - so that could be why it's questionable.

A traditional wide body 2002 (tii turbo/tii used racing) would have just ordinary fender flares.

Madertus
And a pioneer of its times:

Ugh, I'm getting sick :ill: and what's up with that SL's front?! :lol:

Joey D
Wanting to kill someone because you don't like their car? What a really ignorant statement to make. You know god forbid people build a car they like

What? I was giving out my opinion on those cars and I'm not gonna hurt someone over this. Some of those cars are hideious and I can't believe how stupid people can be when they design their cars. I give props when I see a car that's been carefully done and alot of time behind the build. Most of these cars designs people must have place junk or whatever on their cars and don't even care on how it done or if it's on correctly.

These 🤬 give real artists and designers and tuners (including myself) a bad name. Really, look at some of those cars, they could have done better than this. 👎

:lol: at the CRX. A NSX RV with a huge fart can, supa speedz yo!!!! :lol:

VspecZR1GT2RS89
What? I was giving out my opinion on those cars and I'm not gonna hurt someone over this. Some of those cars are hideious and I can't believe how stupid people can be when they design their cars. I give props when I see a car that's been carefully done and alot of time behind the build. Most of these cars designs people must have place junk or whatever on their cars and don't even care on how it done or if it's on correctly.

These 🤬 give real artists and designers and tuners (including myself) a bad name. Really, look at some of those cars, they could have done better than this. 👎

You said that some of those people need to meet your "friend that goes bang bang", so you're suggesting shooting someone because you don't like their car. That's a ignorant statement to make. Talking about how you think the car looks stupid or whatever is the point of the thread, not wishing murder on someone. I don't think anyone would really care if you were slagging on the car.

And honestly attitudes like yours give "tuners" (people still use that term?) just as bad of a name as people making ridiculous cars.

riced_camaro.jpg

ricer_01.jpg

scaled.php

183206d1282229775-anyone-ever-use-this-cardboard-20ricer.jpg

:confused:

Joey D
You said that some of those people need to meet your "friend that goes bang bang", so you're suggesting shooting someone because you don't like their car. That's a ignorant statement to make. Talking about how you think the car looks stupid or whatever is the point of the thread, not wishing murder on someone. I don't think anyone would really care if you were slagging on the car.

And honestly attitudes like yours give "tuners" (people still use that term?) just as bad of a name as people making ridiculous cars.

You're right, it was stupid to say that comment, but when I saw those cars ruined, it just made me mad at why on earth did these people do this crap for, attention or something? :odd:

I believe that anyone can do anything regardless, but try and do your project correctly and research on the parts, paints and materials that you are planning to get before you buy. If you need help, go to body or performance shops and they'll either help or show you, or if you know somebody who have the knowledge about the build.

Look at some of the unique show cars out there, which is most likely is going to get respected or acknowledged: a crappy done car with a cheap bodykit, chrome wheels, cut springs, a bad alignment and random junk all over or a car that has a custom bodykit, wheels are flushed correctly in the wheel wells, the I.C.E been wired properly and not all over the place and the paintjob blends with the other colors?

Some of the best show cars took over six months or years to finish. If it was a one guy who wanted to design a car or a team of people who put effort into the project. They took their time and even asked for help if a problem comes up. Those builds I give respect to, not a build that some idiot just "came up with" and he cheated through the build by getting cheap and low quality products and didn't care on how the car looks. To me that's says you didn't want to do this but wanted to "join" in which shows rather quickly around dedicated enthusiasts. And majority of the cars here do speak in this manner.

I don't want this to turn into a arguement, but yeah I did take it to the extreme on the hurting someone part though and I'm really sorry on saying it :guilty:.

Clytius

A bozokou Firebird :lol::tup, nice I like the idea though.

And that Chevy Lumina and donk taxi is 🤬 ugly :ill::yuck:. What kind of moron would do this?! :mad:👎

Last edited:
That's awesome, I'd totally use that for a wedding. I just don't understand the mismatched rims.

Decals, spoilers and rims and colour choice (I like colour but the extra details make it very questionable on this car).

I'm also questioning the front spoiler. I am wondering if it actually aerodynamically benefits the car (because of the canards), but then again - look what the guy did to the car - so I'm guessing not. :lol:

Considering how ugly a stock Tiburon is, it's easy to see anything as an improvement...

The GTR looks okay, but he should paint and redesign the lip to make it flow with the car's lines and get rid of the tribal vinyl. Not feeling the graphic.

And that Hyundai........ WTF?!?! :ill: Ugh, my eyes hurt and my stomach. :yuck:

:lol: everyone's responses in this thread have gone from :yuck: to....

tumblr_lrwjyu3nvz1qfu4tho1_400.png

That Saleen Covette is actually pretty neat, lots of good work gone into it.

You had to quote a post from 2005?

I hadn't read this thread before now; and, put simply, this car stuck out the most, so I thought I'd post my opinion.

Is there a problem with me quoting an old post?
(he asks rhetorically).

Zm.

Yes, it is extraordinarily well built, questionable indeed, but well done.And it really had me scratching my head for a bit.

Latest Posts

Back