Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
deadcell96
However outlandish they may be, the person who did the bodywork on a boso car probably knows what they're doing compared to some idiot who buys walmart quality parts.

Which is true, I'll give a đź‘Ť to a bozo car, because there's alot of work that has been done to the car, espically the wierd pipes can be the exhaust mods in a wacky place( over the car's roof.)

But to the 🤬 retards who put mindless junk on their cars. I'll leave a little note with a paragraph which contains some things that I won't say here on their car.

But some people will say bosozoku cars are quite questionable. So it's up to the person.

MedigoFlame
Being a Toyota Supra fan, I never really liked the modifying scene with it. All thanks to The Fast and the Furious... But that...has to be the worst modification I've EVER seen done to that car. As Anna+Reece said, I want to torture the owner. :mad:

Same here. I always loved the Supra since I seen it. And this 🤬 🤬 dumb:censored: had to do a retarded move and to top it off. Put a Mopar badge on it :mad:.

I'm a Supra and Mopar fan all the way. If you want to make a hybrid, at least stuff a 6L Twin Turbo HEMI engine in the Supra and a single Turbo 2JZ pushing 800+hp into a Charger RT. That's a unique build, not this crap. :mad:

I'm with you both, let's torture this 🤬, he deserves it. :mad:

bosozoku-exhaust-of-the-week-crosse.jpg

Bosozoku-style-tuning-japon-7.jpg

Sure that's hard work, but just like that Supra/Mopar monstrosity, it is definitely questionable....

That Saturn is all kinds of win. I never would have thought about bozo style on that car, that's unique!

WTF!
He made a cover piece for the corner, he could have made one for the top. That just looks bad.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been posted, but.. :boggled:

6290130001_large.jpg

I'm surprised this even moves. Someone uploaded a video on YouTube of this Celica leaving a meet and it looked down right laughable.

I had a good feeling about it being posted before.

That looks like it has had some serious work put into it. Though I don't think the back looks to convincing but this sure would fool a lot of people. Does it say Moon Rover on the front? :lol:

Bopop4
Is..is that an Integra with NSX lights?
I actually thought it got rear ended.

motortrend
Yes it is :( plus a nasty body kit and a couple of Ferrari badges

WTF?!?! What was this guy thinking when he did this? This Integra looks like 🤬.

What a moron.

:facepalm:

Clytius
I had a good feeling about it being posted before.

That looks like it has had some serious work put into it. Though I don't think the back looks to convincing but this sure would fool a lot of people. Does it say Moon Rover on the front? :lol:

Yeah I questioned the car build when I first saw it, but after looking on the info about the car, I have to give the guy some props on the build. I wouldn't do it, but hey, at least it was built good. And he's using it for drifting also. That's why I like the Japanese with their builds, they take time with them, wacky or not, espically with this Celica, the boso cars and oni-kayn cars.

It's not like the attempted "builds" from stupid braindead 🤬 who tear up a car and ruin the suspension, chassis, body or the whole car and make it into a hazzard on the road/track (Like the retard with the NSX rear lights and Ferarri stickers on a Integra).

:lol: @ The Moon Rover part.

And make it into a hazzard on the road/track (Like the retard with the NSX rear lights and Ferarri stickers on a Integra).

Thing is, that Integra is probably faster than the Celica, due to the fact that more than a tenth of the tire is actually touching the ground. :lol:

Bopop4
Thing is, that Integra is probably faster than the Celica, due to the fact that more than a tenth of the tire is actually touching the ground. :lol:

Then it will be Fast and Furious Ricer City then. :lol:

And don't forget built Inline 4/6s, Flat-4/6s, V10s and they will cower when a V12 comes along.

Hehehe. Real cars will own you!

The inside of my car when I got it:
dscf1224p.jpg

dscf10671.jpg

and what else would you do with the gap left after removing the rear seat shells...ADD MOAR
dscf1228k.jpg

must have been a sale on checker plate.
Different parts rattle with different speeds, until they reach a grand chorus at about 40+ :)

I don't know if this has been posted, but.. :boggled:

6290130001_large.jpg

I'm surprised this even moves. Someone uploaded a video on YouTube of this Celica leaving a meet and it looked down right laughable.

There was a whole thread dedicated to this car.I think most of the comments, including mine, were about how stupid the car was.

How about a body kitted Lincoln Navigator? :yuck: Never liked these...and this one was terrible.
IMG_0227.jpg

Too bad I didn't get a picture of this hideous PT Cruiser with a body kit...(Trying to find a picture of a similar body) It had the split rear window custom job and the extremely long and pointy grill. Like a hideous beak. Anyone got a picture of that body kit?

Latest Posts

Back