Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Big wheels... Everywhere....
IMG_20111009_124608.jpg
003ys5.jpg

000_0008-1-1.jpg

B109.jpg

We must be running out of cars then with all the recent reposts, now that you mention it I think you're right about the mustang II :lol:

stumpydino
The inside of my car when I got it:

and what else would you do with the gap left after removing the rear seat shells...ADD MOAR

must have been a sale on checker plate.
Different parts rattle with different speeds, until they reach a grand chorus at about 40+ :)

I'm guessing you removed it?

The seats look awesome so I hope you didn't replace those!

aadil717
Yes it is, and it can probably out accelerate anything if the owner knows how to. :sly:

Turn off OD and push the ECT button on the left of the shifter. This will turn the 3rd gen 2.2s into a road going rocket!

I had a 2.2 wagon for my first car and I loved it to death. You learn that its not about gaining speed, its about figuring out how to keep your speed, in that car at least.

oopssorryy
Turn off OD and push the ECT button on the left of the shifter. This will turn the 3rd gen 2.2s into a road going rocket!

I had a 2.2 wagon for my first car and I loved it to death. You learn that its not about gaining speed, its about figuring out how to keep your speed, in that car at least.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about in regards to the OD and ECT button...lol.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=257198

Edit: now I know. ;)
I haven't driven an Automatic in ages.

omfg. You have removed it, right?

I'm guessing you removed it?

The seats look awesome so I hope you didn't replace those!

The big lumps in the back are out, bit of a pickle they removed the whole seat shell and the fancy fuel pump sits in the way so it leaves me with a big space to either replace them or leave it hollow. I do need the space to fit the roll cage anyway. The 2 bigger pieces of the dash have been replaced temporarily, might get them done same as the door cards. Will do the middle eventually...
30334510150967621606731.jpg

who needs gauges anyway :lol:
48119210150977947786731.jpg

now stickerbomb!...no? :lol:
The radio panel fell off somewhen too, I bought some fairly plain black door cards to go in place so hopefully the door handles/winders/trim won't fall off in future. The seats are dead comfy :D Sierra Cosworth I hear, fit quite nicely.

Latest Posts

Back