Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I'd rock that Subaru, it looks really good and appears to have had some quality work put into it.

Has this been posted before?

ugly-car-pictures-56w.jpg

I kind of like it in a 'Zakspeed' sort of way.

Toronado
I just noticed that they changed the trunk cut line to match the taillights like it did on the 5-series. That's really impressive.

Or maybe they just used an E60 trunk and altered it to fit?

I'm sorry but I think that car is ridiculous - more than questionable.
However, I'd love to know what the interior is like; if the owner has spent the effort in the interior just like the exterior. It would actually be cool to see an Audi dash, Impreza seats and BMW...rear seats..? :lol:

It does look kinda wierd, but the build has been done really well. At least the Audi A4/RS4 front and BMW M5 E60 rear goes with the GDB WRX nicely after some work.

I'll call it Subabmaudi.

I'll try and post some pictures later, but anyway; I find this MR2s that people 'turn into' Lamborghinis and Ferraris really impressive.

There was one, someone had converted into a Murcielago, on a 'cop-chase-kill' programme. It was such an exact copy it fooled me (and the cops :P) for a long while.

I'm sorry but I think that car is ridiculous - more than questionable.
However, I'd love to know what the interior is like; if the owner has spent the effort in the interior just like the exterior. It would actually be cool to see an Audi dash, Impreza seats and BMW...rear seats..? :lol:

It has a stock Subaru interior.
kgrhqnl0egnp1rcbpvuwnvlw60_12.jpg

The engine is stock too
kgrhqrloe-3vnnoirbpvu7dwjw60_12.jpg

Why he didn't stick a 5 series front on it is beyond me! Was it literally that all he had lying around was an Audi front? :lol: And he has gone and covered up the 4 rings which looks kinda bad but the rest of the car looks extremely well finished.

Stock Subaru interior is indeed a disappointment.

as for Bosozoku cars, they should not be exempted from this thread, they are absolutely questionable. Awesome in their own twisted way, but absolutely questionable.

Yea I agree. I think a good portion of us know that boso cars are meant to be out of control and wacky.

Just because they're meant to be like that doesn't make them any less questionable. They're still hideous, in my opinion.

Are those ST Focus wheels on the Supra? I actually like the wheels on there... the rest of it however.... yuck.

Just because they're meant to be like that doesn't make them any less questionable. They're still hideous, in my opinion.

However outlandish they may be, the person who did the bodywork on a boso car probably knows what they're doing compared to some idiot who buys walmart quality parts.

deadcell96
However outlandish they may be, the person who did the bodywork on a boso car probably knows what they're doing compared to some idiot who buys walmart quality parts.

Yes but that's not the point - they are IMO very questionable.

Being a Toyota Supra fan, I never really liked the modifying scene with it. All thanks to The Fast and the Furious... But that...has to be the worst modification I've EVER seen done to that car. As Anna+Reece said, I want to torture the owner. :mad:

Latest Posts

Back