Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
It hurts my eyes!!!:ouch:
7682290152_f8a6ca0c53_b.jpg

7682290312_0c24ebd5e4_b.jpg

7682290214_fb3ccf5d52_b.jpg

That last one has one of the ugliest, bulbous front ends I've seen since the Toyota Priinus or Ford Taurus..

Not even going to mention that 'thing' on the hood.

TheCracker
I know. And they only make about 2000 of them a month! Such a shame to see one of them ruined/improved. ;)

I know right? Leave the TRUE Camaros to people like us who know what we are doing.

GranTurismo916
It was a 1995 Rolls Silver Spirit MKIV :(
MrMelancholy15
Definitely a 370Z guys. :lol: Look at the side of it!

Yeah, something was telling me that was a Z. So, at least I know that I'm not losing it also.

Clytius

WTF is that?!?! :ill::yuck::lol:

MedigoFlame
I sense a troll... :rolleyes: Anyways, back to real questionable mods and not photoshop or....trolls.

All you have to do is go on your local craigslist and type in "custom." To see what there is to laugh at.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3084749705.html

Not sure if playing too much NFSU. Or watching Fast and Furious....... :lol:

Or for ice cream? At least I would fit in one then!

Already been done:

100.jpg

272621371_6e82e984e8.jpg

Sorry new to this ****. Where is that?

Look for the
multiquote_off.gif
button next to the Quote box in the bottom right corner of the post you want to quote. Click it, and it'll change to
multiquote_on.gif
. Do that on all the posts you want to quote, then hit the Quote box on the last one and they'll all be there in the Reply to Thread box.

Now I feel like a lunatic; SOMEONE ELSE, please tell me that they agree, that this looks more like a Nissan 370Z/Fairlady Z than a Rolls Royce!

I thought that too, but other pictures on the web show it with people next to it and it's huge. I think it's certainly used some Nissan 350 or 370z panels on it, to some extent though. One thing is for sure. It's damn ugly from every angle.

I thought that too, but other pictures on the web show it with people next to it and it's huge. I think it's certainly used some Nissan 350 or 370z panels on it, to some extent though. One thing is for sure. It's damn ugly from every angle.

I've seen worse. Of course, we won't get into the cars the "other" Americans drive, but, I can tell you, that for all of the exterior modifications, I still see that good old brown/red Nissan leather. I went to a cruise night (I think that's what you call them), and a guy had this really nice 350Z (Nismo body kit, the same as on the Amuse 380RS in game) and it had the brown/red leather. :yuck: Not the leather I'd put in my car. I'd still prefer a suede racing wheel with suede racing seat and metal pedals, over his "choice."

I followed the directions above and typed Custom into my Craigslist. I'm traumatized now.

5Ee5K55M93Ef3J93Hcc7ua30e8652cba5173b.jpg

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3173444002.html

Observations:

Evo hood/rear spoiler: check
painted stock rims red: check
stock suspension: check
stock tire compound: check
"ricer" qualification: check

My mom owns a Ralliart, in that same colour (the black on black) but we don't modify it at all. It looks nice, as is.

To be honest, I don't even think that this one's actually a Ralliart Lancer '06. I think it's a wanna-be Evo with the stock front bumper, but a carbon fiber hood and bright red stuff "strewn about" in random places.

That Toy Pickup actually isn't terribly bad. I mean, its pretty bad but the skulls in the stripes are pretty damn good if its really painted. If its a sticker..... :lol:

I'm surprised no one's done that before in this thread. Looked up custom cars for a laugh on their local craigslist. (Probably because I have quite a bit of time...to kill. :lol:) It will be interesting to see what people have in their area.

Isn't this a fun game? :P Finding out these abominations that are actually in your area. :lol:

I'm surprised no one's done that before in this thread. Looked up custom cars for a laugh on their local craigslist. (Probably because I have quite a bit of time...to kill. :lol:) It will be interesting to see what people have in their area.

Isn't this a fun game? :P Finding out these abominations that are actually in your area. :lol:

I looked up modified, but it wasn't as bad.

Maybe because people who do tune their cars...(Properly?) know the word modified is a tad bit more...appropriate sounding? Don't know, but for me, those who don't really know much about cars and watch too much F&F use the word "custom," more often.

entered custom in the local classifieds:
634783316430740524xvsn2t5x.JPG

entered JDM:
634790029093605574g200woqm.jpg

634783323698392211amweuwtx.jpg

634784017002273090fwsro3un.jpg

634770086317283248x42hr5eb.jpg

all of those hover around 5 grand and have the same treatment of annoying blue HIDs very orange indicators, knock-off wheels and a couple of badges here and there
then I entered racing in the keyword
634793723781877134xh30alcb.JPG

Back