Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Yeah, it's the complete opposite here.
"Wow, you spent 5 grand on stereos for your Civic? Which also has a loud, worse than stock exhaust? Let's see it beat this truck..."

MrMelancholy15
Hmmmm, I'm not that type at all, then. People rarely seem to mod their cars to "look" cool, it seems, where I am. It seems more like everyone wants to make them faster, for the 'Ring and stuff. No one really cares about how their cars look. Like, the guy with the '90s Civic hatch, flat black, nothing too much, on the outside, but a good enough roll cage to make it faster than Corvettes etc., on an Autocross track.

That reminds me of a guy at the GoodGuys show who had a '60s Ford Falcon, looked completely stock from the outside, he didn't even have big tires or anything.... It ran in the 11s

Sounds much better than the U.S. Where it's ALL about looks... :rolleyes:

Not really. Looks yes, but performance as well. My dads buddy recently finished up red '70 Mach 1 with a 580hp 478ci in it. Damn loud too.

I think it's a Honda CRX
$(KGrHqVHJE!E91+YCOR0BQGpQ!nCFw~~48_20.JPG

$T2eC16FHJGIE9nnWpreoBQGpQHtF1g~~48_20.JPG

Yeah, it's the complete opposite here.
"Wow, you spent 5 grand on stereos for your Civic? Which also has a loud, worse than stock exhaust? Let's see it beat this truck..."

I don't think anyone serious about cars does this.

Not everyone is a race car driver.
Some people actually want their cars to look nice, instead of having flat black civics.

That car, which I mentioned, competes in the S.C.C.A., which, most people know, is the "Sports Car Club of America." :lol: :sly:

In seriousness, though, he competes in Canada. I'm currently in Canada. So, this guy, with his flat black Honda Civic... He just knows what's REALLY important, and doesn't care about this U.S. stereotype.

Looks like a photoshop to me...

That Peugeot kit looks pretty well made. Apart from the panel gaps, height, wheels, likely the interior, engine, transmission, etc etc.

I wish it was..

It is. I can see a certain shine above the bootlid, ("trunk" in American English) which is not normal, and "Jackal BMW" written above the BMW.

Also, of course the Ferrari is well made:

t2ec16fhjgye9nooijw6bqggynrt60_3.jpg

It even has an anti-theft device or two:

1. Being hideous
  2. Having a removable steering wheel

It is. I can see a certain shine above the bootlid, ("trunk" in American English) which is not normal, and "Jackal BMW" written above the BMW.

The "Jackal BMW" was edited into the picture but the car itself isn't Shopped. The "shine" your talking about is most likely just from the sun hitting the back end of the car.

The wheels really aren't that realistic, yes people have put on ones that ridiculously sized, but that one just looks far too fake. If you really think it's real...are there any other pictures to prove so? Maybe other angles or interior shots? It's still a photoshop. Don't be too concerned with it.

Edit: The chrome's reflection doesn't seem right too...

I don't have any more pictures of it. I found it on a BMW Motorsports page. I don't think they would have posted a Photoshop BMW, or it would have been stated. I guess you guys would know better, right?

Last edited:
The ground looks like something I'd take a picture of in GT5.....

If you ask me, it looks like this particular BMW is parked on cat litter, or... a generic blue pill...

Anyways, before discussing stuff that could get some "attention," moving on...

Let's set up rules for how we can avoid being featured here, as a joke.

I'll start:

• Rear wings on front wheel drive cars rarely function correctly. Leave them off.

1. Being hideous
  2. Having a removable steering wheel

I feel sorry for whoever attempts to steal it. Once they actually get into the car, they will be crushed by the truth that, not only is it not a Ferrari, but they can't even steal it...

Back