Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Someone, buy the Scooby and restore her to glory ASAP!!!!! :D

Now where's my stash of cash I placed for this type of emergency.

I can't believe this 🤬 did this to a rare find of a GC8 STi Down Under. :facepalm:

Someone, buy the Scooby and restore her to glory ASAP!!!!! :D

Now where's my stash of cash I placed for this type of emergency.

I can't believe this 🤬 did this to a rare find of a GC8 STi Down Under. :facepalm:

Friendly reminder: it's a GC8 WRX STi 22B Type R, too. All the more reason why this man shall be punished. If ever I become a dictator, the first law: "No visual modifications will be allowed, to any car."

cp5368522785950498778.jpg

cp4808374877265394258.jpg

To me the outside looks somewhat nicely done, but I'd definitely change the color of the background, from yellow to black, silver or white OR classic Subaru's Blue WR Mica ;) . Also, please throw out the rims immediately. Finally, change the interior colors so there's less contrast.

The opposite for me. I think the outside, while well done, is too much. The inside though, I think it looks good.

Indeed it is. The Nissan Micra Mystique was a special edition that was "launched to celebrate the production of the millionth K11 Micra", which came in that pink/gold 2 tone paint. I've seen a fair few over the years.

So, it's not even a modification? Hmmm, might be the wrong thread.

Regardless, the Micra's a decent car (sort of) but the paint's hideous.

This was on eBay last week. Apparently ÂŁ14k was spent on it. Ouch. It was once a Rover 600.

5c86eab9fdb79366d43ba5928f0abb68.jpg

3fe720dae0cc9446df7cf42fe3f461a7.jpg

Sitting a little high, perhaps?
e1a03b8554238605e0e94a9c422da59a.jpg

Nice recycling of your BBQ grille. Wash it next time.
ea63945bf1af87fc4e7783c31f1e36e7.jpg

Nice to see the boot/trunk closes properly...
764036104b73c1d4dd8f73bc82dd4916.jpg

1fd390b6f7cb11a2ac217905752c11ed.jpg

5619feff4bfe785559f3662f821d0997.jpg

ea04b52e3497ff933ec6c8cc52c42080.jpg

NOS in an automatic? Alrighty then...
df74c3edb3ff17bf8563d68f952a218b.jpg

26d8c1e448805e8b4217d573bb8ad828.jpg

Is that an air filter or a cupcake case in a plastic cup?
699a8b022e3d2086f4a9a82f6a35d9d3.jpg

3397654bcf1f7c83c83a5639edb6a944.jpg

Seller
THE CAR HAS ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES BUT NOT DONE TO A SHOW STANDARD. THE AMOUNT SPENT IS ÂŁ14000 APPROX WITH RECIEPTS TO SHOW. BODY not rusty,no dents,crack in front spoiler corner,some paint is micro blistered insmall areas on qtr panel,chassis very good,front grilles surface corrosion,needs painting. INTERIOR new rally seats fitted in front and rear,but no rear belts fitted,these cost a bomb,door cards etc in blue,mamba steering wheel. WHEELS 20inch chrome rims with near new tyres,rims good,need good clean. MECHANICAL engine good,water pump leak and is noisey,box good,drives well. MODIFICATIONS full body kit,no external handles,electric door opening operated by button on door mirrors.20inch chrome wheels,hydraulic ravenscroft suspension kit,two exhaust outlets,air filter kit,nitrous kit fitted,full bottle,steering wheel in blue,sound system,playstation,carbon rear boot spoiler,door cards etc finished in blue,5 batteries in boot to run all mods. BAD BITS nitrous needs feed pipe repair,water pump leaking,hydraulic pump union leaking very slighty,electric door opening switch faulty on rear,exhaust rubber mounting broken,suspension ram needs refitting to mounting as owner lifted it up to gain access to batteries in boot,playstation etc needs wiring in properly. THIS WOULD MAKE A GOOD PROJECT CAR OR BREAK AND USE ALL THE MODS ON ANOTHER CAR. I HAVE ADVISED OWNER CAR IS WORTH ABOUT 15% TO 20% OF MONEY SPENT ON IT.

The reserve wasn't met, with the highest bid being ÂŁ1320. Apparently the original owner ran out of money 3 years ago and was never able to finish it. Finish what? Killing it?

Also, what's a 'mamba steering wheel'? Last time I looked that steering wheel said Momo on it.

I love how nothing on that Rover matches anything. It's just a random selection box of modifications (most of which aren't very good). :lol:

What da 🤬 did my retina, iris, pupils of my just witnessed?!?! O_o :lol:

Time for the junkyard now. I don't want to see this in Transformers, if it did, the Autobots and Decepticons would destroy it.

Give me a RPG7 please?

wolfdragon97
This was on eBay last week. Apparently ÂŁ14k was spent on it. Ouch. It was once a Rover 600.

Sitting a little high, perhaps?

Nice recycling of your BBQ grille. Wash it next time.

Nice to see the boot/trunk closes properly...

NOS in an automatic? Alrighty then...

Is that an air filter or a cupcake case in a plastic cup?

The reserve wasn't met, with the highest bid being ÂŁ1320. Apparently the original owner ran out of money 3 years ago and was never able to finish it. Finish what? Killing it?

Also, what's a 'mamba steering wheel'? Last time I looked that steering wheel said Momo on it.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Like a dog without a bone and actor out on loan, riders on the storm........ NFS Underground 2 or Fast and the Furious? Whateva, it will helpz me win that race against Vin Disel yo! :lol:

VspecZR1GT2RS89
Like a dog without a bone and actor out on loan, riders on the storm........ NFS Underground 2 or Fast and the Furious? Whateva, it will helpz me win that race against Vin Disel yo! :lol:

Haha the memories of Underground 2! Spinners on Hummers, sound systems, things that didn't help you win races at all FTW! (the original Underground was epic; no denying that)

I think he was going for a NFS Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR paintjob, but maybe at some point changed the side to a yellow.

Back