Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments

headdesk.jpg

However functional it may be, it it's utterly hideous.

This. And even though that wing comes from the rally version, it still looks ugly, and the placing makes it looking quite hilarious.

The problem is that that EVO has on the side and back the words MIEV which comes from the car , I-MIEV , wrong name. :P

Fail. That Evo was built in 2005. And like Madertus explained, MiEV is a simple abbreviation for "Mitsubishi In-wheel motor Electric Vehicle".

959 Beetle [IMG]

[B][COLOR="Sienna"]Only 1 step below the Boxster in the Porsche line-up.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
It looks odd but in a way it looks really cool.

[quote="Icy J, post: 7560642"]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/-icyj-/7911409572/]Porsche 911 Turbo Convertible (996)[/url] by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/-icyj-/]- Icy J -[/url], on Flickr[/QUOTE]

If it didn't have the skulls on it, it wouldn't look that bad.

Eh that Porsche is just vinyl wrapped so there's nothing really wrong with it. It's really easy stuff to take off.

Took this pic in a parking lot the other day. The thing you see on that Audi's dashboard is a logitech X-530 satellite speaker, the car had full 5.1 system in it :D

20120901115046.jpg

He wanted another speaker but couldn't be bothered to install one, so just plays the same song on that. :lol:

That was an Eclipse?
I'd say that the modifications improve the car; I couldn't even tell it was an Eclipse! :sly:

And I'm assuming that's a Mote Carlo..... Hmmmm, I think the cost of the doors and wheels may have exceeded the price of the car, and I don't think the pearl paint was cheap either. :crazy:

Last edited:
Imagine taking a girl home after a night at the club. Both of you walk out to the lot, where she then sees your totally awesome Revclipse parked sideways taking up two spots, which she actually thinks is a real supercar. Now she is really impressed. As you head home she is urging you to push it so she can see how fast it is. You turn on to the onramp, where you finally have some room to let your baby stretch its legs. The girl anxiously waits, bracing herself for the upcoming surge in power. With your right foot you unleash the almighty 140hp, taking it all the way to the top of 2nd gear, reaching a blistering 65mph at the bottom as you merge into traffic. You look over to the girl with a :sly: grin to see her reaction. She stares back with an utterly blank face, and simply says, "Let me out please".

Last edited:
Imagine taking a girl home after a night at the club. Both of you walk out to the lot, where she then sees your totally awesome Revclipse parked sideways taking up two spots, which she actually thinks is a real supercar. Now she is really impressed. As you head home she is urging you to push it so she can see how fast it is. You turn on to the onramp, where you finally have some room to let your baby stretch its legs. The girl anxiously waits, bracing herself for the upcoming surge in power. With your right foot you unleash the almighty 140hp, taking it all the way to the top of 2nd gear, reaching a blistering 65mph at the bottom as you merge into traffic. You look over to the girl with a :sly: grin to see her reaction. She stares back with an utterly blank face, and simply says, "Let me out please".

If you was smart you would have given it more BHP :sly: .

MSTER232
If you was smart you would have given it more BHP :sly: .

Given the pictures, I think we can safely assume the owner is definitely lacking in intelligence. :lol:

Back