Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
ZohsixGT5
I took this last year, but I think it's still classified as questionable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65128895@N03/7747957828/

:facepalm: :lol:

Not another 🤬, but this time whomever the person is, putting the Prancing Horse badge from Marenello on a American Legend the Flags?!

From the Book of The Car Gods, Chapter 25; verse 75-78:

Thou shall NOT rebadge a car or truck with another emblem of another nation of machines.

Thy will not call a Corvette a Ferarri or a Skyline GTR a Mopar nor should thee call a Subaru a Ralliart.

If thou want to commit a swap of a machine spirit into another car like a Mk3 Supra with a LS1....yes, or a Impreza/Evo/RS4/Delta or any AWD a RWD....yes, but you must contact the Car Gods and speaketh to other enthusiasts about thee ideas or opinions and visual what thee wants from thy creations.

If you debadge a fellow car's nation with another one, is outrageously disrespectful and you shall fear thy wrath of the Holy 5 engines: Pistions, Rotary, Diesel, Hybrid and Electric and they shall strike thee with intense embarassment from others and/or pain to those that will opress the Holy 5.

Apex.

The Vanishing Boy
-> Red neck limo:

:indiff:

All I have to say is.............. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:lol::lol:👍

Spotted a civic with some chrome piping in it. Terrible.:ill:
7769821066_0b95c96a28_b.jpg

7769823034_4038f482ef_b.jpg

Notice the trucker style mud guards and sticker reflectors across the rear bumper.
7769822748_8f87759df3_b.jpg

^
That Civic is :yuck:
I hate when people put that stick on chrome trim o their cars, I think it's one of the ugliest things ever.

Here a 4th gen. Mustang with a 5th gen front end and a C5 Corvette rear end.
domesticsandwhich1.jpg

domesticsandwhich2.jpg

domesticsandwhich3.jpg

As dorky as that Corvettestang looks, I have to hand it to them for the workmanship on it. Besides an awkward line on the front bumper, everything looks well-screwed together.

I saw a 2010 WRX with an STi badge on it. I was so ashamed to see such a sighting. I didn't take any pictures because this was a while ago. The worst part of it all was that the car had poorly painted hubcaps. Come on! so you're going to pay around $35k for an "STi" and they aren't going to give you real rims? sure. lol

RocZX
^
That Civic is :yuck:
I hate when people put that stick on chrome trim o their cars, I think it's one of the ugliest things ever.

Here a 4th gen. Mustang with a 5th gen front end and a C5 Corvette rear end.

Ugh, I'm going to vomit my guts out :ill::yuck:.

What was this 🤬 idiot thinking when he did this?!

This and that Civic with the tacky chrome..... Please pass me a RPG-7? :facepalm:

motortrend
I ver some guy thought: corvette + mustang + convertible + yellow = 🤬 magnet
Now he only needs a couple Of Ferrari badges

O_o............... Whaaaa? :lol:👍

That's a good one there. I know that Mustvette will get you any girls though. :lol:

Clytius
I don't know if this has been posted or not.

Can somebody give me a RPG-7, missile launcher and a flamethrower so I can completely destroy this, this abomination?

Mah eyes!!!!!

GTPorsche
I'm not quite sure what to make of this...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3105702412.html

WTF?!?!?! O_o

:lol:

Guy 1: *Looking at this junk and started laughing until owner comes out*

Owner: Shut up hater n00bz11!!! This Crx iz da bomb yo! I haz 2 chop off da top so I can get major downforce bro.

Guy 1: Really?! So in you peewee world, this 🤬 excuse of a CRX has better "downforce" and "performance" because you made a convertable?

Owner: Yeah!1! You see homeboi, thatz why dis tuner here is supa fast yo, and choppin da top helpz mah B16 VTAK with turbo NAWZZZ pushin 1250000hp win many races on da street yo! I beat everyone, even a 3 year old on a tricycle. I'm da utlimate yo!

Guy 1: *Holding his laughter back* I see, so tell me "utlimate" racer, which is one of your best racing adventures?

Owner: O_o......... I beat this Mustang and a Evo in a street light race and I crashed twice and I still won because of my VTAK and chopped top. And next is beating Vin Disel and Paul Walker in a race so I can be famous and I can get some :censored:s and get mah rap career goin yo!!!!

Guy 1: *Facepalms and walks away laughing and gets into his '67 Shelby GT500 Eleanor which is rebuilt to the teeth and pushing nearly 900hp. And drives by the owner of the CRX, who gets scared and drives with his nitrous on and fails to notice his stock engine is about to blow up.*

I'm not quite sure what to make of this...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3105702412.html

5Nb5Ke5F33M93N53H8c6r314759360a9f1fa4.jpg

Those rear wheels barely fit in the wheelwell. :dunce:

Guy 1: *Looking at this junk and started laughing until owner comes out*

Owner: Shut up hater n00bz11!!! This Crx iz da bomb yo! I haz 2 chop off da top so I can get major downforce bro.

Guy 1: Really?! So in you peewee world, this 🤬 excuse of a CRX has better "downforce" and "performance" because you made a convertable?

Owner: Yeah!1! You see homeboi, thatz why dis tuner here is supa fast yo, and choppin da top helpz mah B16 VTAK with turbo NAWZZZ pushin 1250000hp win many races on da street yo! I beat everyone, even a 3 year old on a tricycle. I'm da utlimate yo!

Guy 1: *Holding his laughter back* I see, so tell me "utlimate" racer, which is one of your best racing adventures?

Owner: O_o......... I beat this Mustang and a Evo in a street light race and I crashed twice and I still won because of my VTAK and chopped top. And next is beating Vin Disel and Paul Walker in a race so I can be famous and I can get some :censored:s and get mah rap career goin yo!!!!

Guy 1: *Facepalms and walks away laughing and gets into his '67 Shelby GT500 Eleanor which is rebuilt to the teeth and pushing nearly 900hp. And drives by the owner of the CRX, who gets scared and drives with his nitrous on and fails to notice his stock engine is about to blow up.*

http://www.melf.nl/images/posts/*****-did-i-just-read-meme-ytjwmer5.jpg

SubaruTechnica
I saw a 2010 WRX with an STi badge on it. I was so ashamed to see such a sighting. I didn't take any pictures because this was a while ago. The worst part of it all was that the car had poorly painted hubcaps. Come on! so you're going to pay around $35k for an "STi" and they aren't going to give you real rims? sure. lol

What 2010 WRX comes with hubcaps? Where are you from? In the UK the 2010 WRX is pretty similarly equipped with the STi; all the STi has a bit more power.

GranTurismo916
I wouldn't take tips from this site..

That was featured in the Top Gear episode where it was on a hill climb course, and lost to a Austin Healey Frog Eyed Sprite... :indiff: :lol:

Buy it and respray it WRC Blue and buy some stock wheels, problem solved ;) And there is one less monstrosity in the world!

The wheels are hideous and so is the interior. Change those wheels and get the interior back to OEM factory spec!

The paint job is definitely questionable; it's pretty good...but it doesn't make sense and it does look silly on the car.

Back