Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
djinline
NFSUG2-style split hood, anyone?

What on the face of the earth?! :lol:

And the scorpion bozo is the best :lol:👍.

But that 🤬 car that has cans or whatever is the most ugliest one here though, makes my skin crawl. :ill::yuck:

0NahT3a.gif

Might be old, think I've seen it before but still. :lol:

Poor Lotus Europa :(

RE-Amemiya make some of the best quality, fastest RX-7s around. They work wonders with unreliable, ugly cars all the time.

Surely, then, this is the pinnacle of their achievement; they took an ugly and unreliable Lotus (I'm not a fan) and made it fast, reliable, and nice looking.

I'm not an MX5 fan but at least it usually looks half decent (when not modded), this takes the cake though.

Tokyo-Auto-Salon-2013-193.jpg

Tokyo-Auto-Salon-2013-203.jpg

I swear every other car on Speedhunters is hideous, actually make that 9 out 10 cars on there.

I don't know what to think of this Kia Morning aspiring to be a Cygnet. On one hand I think it looks fabulous with the Aston grille grafted on, but the very idea of it is a bit tacky.

Wait, so someone has tried to make a Kia look like an Cygnet, which is a Toyota Aston Martin tried to make look like a DB9 which had just rear-ended an iQ? :lol:

Why can't people spell this properly is beyond me.

In fairness, in Spanish/Portuguese/German/British English, the pronunciation of "Camaro" would be "Cam-awwww-ro," but it's pronounced as "Cam-air-oh," which would be written (in German/Spanish/Portuguese) as Camero. It's technically wrong, but, we (as English people) mispronounce many German words, and Spanish/Portuguese is written exactly as it sounds, according to their pronunciation of their alphabet.

i.e.:

German/Spanish/Portuguese:

A - "Ah"
B - "Bay"
C - "say"
D - "day"
E - "eh"

Which would mean that Camaro would be Cam-awwww-ro, and not "Cam-air-oh," like we say in American English. You're Polish, I bet you know enough about German, and various other European languages to understand. :)

Why. :dopey:

First time I've ever seen Camaro misspelled. Certainly not as bad as the 105 people on my local Craigslist who misspelled Infiniti. :ouch:

Spellcheck doesn't even accept spellcheck as correctly spelled, and you think that they'll accept Infiniti? Nope.

Edit: I love this upside-down photo:

3E33I63F35Na5Ef5H4d1le17dc9a23b7e18f8.jpg

It's from 2008. "Camero for sale, most recent photos from 2008, most likely crashed" should be what the ad reads. Instead, I see "4 wheel disk breaks" in the ad. :yuck:

In fairness, in Spanish/Portuguese/German/British English, the pronunciation of "Camaro" would be "Cam-awwww-ro," but it's pronounced as "Cam-air-oh," which would be written (in German/Spanish/Portuguese) as Camero. It's technically wrong, but, we (as English people) mispronounce many German words, and Spanish/Portuguese is written exactly as it sounds, according to their pronunciation of their alphabet.

i.e.:

A - "Ah"
B - "Bay"
C - "say"
D - "day"
E - "eh"

Which would mean that Camaro would be Cam-awwww-ro, and not "Cam-air-oh," like we say in American English. You're Polish, I bet you know enough about German, and various other European languages to understand. :)

Spellcheck doesn't even accept spellcheck as correctly spelled, and you think that they'll accept Infiniti? Nope.

It's from 2008. "Camero for sale, most recent photos from 2008, most likely crashed" should be what the ad reads. Instead, I see "4 wheel disk breaks" in the ad. :yuck:

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

^Make one exhaust 'line' disappear, remove the silver part between taillights and change the spoiler's shape a bit. Then, IMO, it'd be bloody awesome!

i.e.:

A - "Ah"
B - "Bay"
C - "say"
D - "day"
E - "eh"

Is that hood held up by a broomstick?

RocZX

Now as a 911 fan I have to say that's awesome! :)👍

That's how I always pictured the 959 in the modern world, the rear shaped differently though, but it's similar on how I pictured it. I really don't see why it is questionable.

Porsche, are you seeing and listening to this? ;)

Back