Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
How the hell is that thing in one peice? There must be a support wheel underneath it.

Nope. They've added supporting structure tied into the suspension mounting points on the inboard side of each Jeep. You can see it in the middle of the vehicle... vehicles... whatever.

Dig how the outside wheels are cambered out from the strain. Wouldn't want to lay bets on how long that set-up will last in daily use...

tumblr_m70kbqdU931r0brpio1_1280.jpg

Nope. They've added supporting structure tied into the suspension mounting points on the inboard side of each Jeep. You can see it in the middle of the vehicle... vehicles... whatever.

Dig how the outside wheels are cambered out from the strain. Wouldn't want to lay bets on how long that set-up will last in daily use...

That will defiantly give in after a while. They should have just put a wheel in the middle at the front and back, that would have took a massive load.

Also, that pickup is properly funny. It's just had a Camero front end out on it with a rubbish bonnet added. Horrible.

I never would have thought that the Camaro was that much wider than the S10.

Dimes are pretty narrow. I could easily reach across my Blazer to unlock the passenger door (yay manual locks) without leaning too much. If I had to do the same thing in the Focus it wouldn't be easy.

I don't think it looks good, but it doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it should.

Dimes are pretty narrow. I could easily reach across my Blazer to unlock the passenger door (yay manual locks) without leaning too much. If I had to do the same thing in the Focus it wouldn't be easy.

I know, but still. It looks like there's an extra foot of width on the Camaro front clip.

I don't think it looks good, but it doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it should.

I know, but still. It looks like there's an extra foot of width on the Camaro front clip.

That rear end is the highlight. The interior is ok, and the front is "meh" Could care less for the front. The whole car is an improvement over the normal fox body though.

I feel as though they should have widened the Jeep badge on the front as well.

It's not American. It's actually from a country east of Turkey and west of India.

There's a fair few countries lying between Turkey and India. Morocco isn't one of them though.

I know what they are but they take the shape of the rear end of an old Mustang haha

Any pics of the back of that Camaro-pickup? Wonder if it's that S10 that had the Corvette rear end.

Also as far as the lifted Delorean... "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!"

Back