Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
The paintjob adds 50HP, the rims add about 20 more HP. Stuffed animals add 10HP.

You don't have an idea of what the lowrider culture is about, right? Power does not matter in the slightest. If you're gonna criticize something questionable, at least inform yourself before looking stupid.

You don't have an idea of what the lowrider culture is about, right? Power does not matter in the slightest. If you're gonna criticize something questionable, at least inform yourself before looking stupid.

+1000 low and slow baby

IMG-20120605-00192_zps388d4451.jpg

I was going off of this post, since low riders stereo typically have hydraulics.
I laughed because actually engineering a way to fit that kind of system in would be brilliant, not to mention how insane the actual hydraulic show would be.

That's low AND slow. Is that a lowrider?

I was going off of this post, since low riders stereo typically have hydraulics.
I laughed because actually engineering a way to fit that kind of system in would be brilliant, not to mention how insane the actual hydraulic show would be.

That's a good point, then. I thought you meant hydraulics to go even lower, which would negate the main reason I like it; it's a city-car that isn't horribly ugly. (i.e., my views on the Scion iQ)

This is the questionable mod thread. I can critisize it however I wish. And you don't have to agree with it.

Thing is, mazdaman's from New York... 💡 Perhaps, New York, New York? If that's the case, smart cars probably seem much more logical in his area. Also, if that's the case, say hi to Molly for me, please! :lol:

Thing is, mazdaman's from New York... 💡 Perhaps, New York, New York? If that's the case, smart cars probably seem much more logical in his area. Also, if that's the case, say hi to Molly for me, please! :lol:

I live in one of the boroughs, oo gosh don't mention her lol.
The car is some what quick it's acceleration is somewhat quicker than your ordinary civic.

Conjoined Jeep Wranglers

I know America likes to make things bigger, but, do you REALLY need a mobile couch that's that big? :lol: I can see no other comparison; it is a couch. Long, and thin, and useful for nothing but sitting on, and looking bad on.

I know America likes to make things bigger, but, do you REALLY need a mobile couch that's that big? :lol: I can see no other comparison; it is a couch. Long, and thin, and useful for nothing but sitting on, and looking bad on.

Nice stereotyping.. But I don't that is American?:ouch: It would not be allowed on U.S roads. 👍

Back