Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
736490_10151207289120885_823696180_o.jpg

This is cool.

lotus_europa_special.jpg

The RE Amemiya 'thing' is a tasteless waste of a good car.

Aye. It's hard to do anything to a Europa that doesn't improve its appearance, to be frank. At least the increased width and more pronounced underbody takes your eye away from the greenhouse of the car. The front looks pretty cool, too. Rather 993-like.

Last edited:
Heathen!

And it looks 911 like because the front is off a 911, and it has a 20b engine. A horrible monstrosity in my opinion.

They look so much better in the metal trust me, it's on of those cars that isn't done justice in pictures.

They look so much better in the metal trust me, it's on of those cars that isn't done justice in pictures.

I'v seen plenty in real life thanks. They appear puny and weak, the RE version is a huge improvement as far as looks. And by the way, they're fiberglass, not metal.:sly:

Just my opinion though.:)👍

I forgot that, you know what I meant, though. Never had need to modify that saying before :P

I did indeed understand what you meant. It was just a dumb joke, no offense mate, apologies.👍

And I agree the original car does look pretty good.👍 But honestly that RE looks pretty too. Sad it does not have a Lotus engine.:(

Not necessarily, it had a Ford twin-cam aswell.

Back