Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
In fairness, in Spanish/Portuguese/German/British English, the pronunciation of "Camaro" would be "Cam-awwww-ro," but it's pronounced as "Cam-air-oh," which would be written (in German/Spanish/Portuguese) as Camero. It's technically wrong, but, we (as English people) mispronounce many German words, and Spanish/Portuguese is written exactly as it sounds, according to their pronunciation of their alphabet.

Iv'e always pronounced it as: "Cam-arrrr-ro". Never "Cam-awwww-ro". However... i do pronounce the word: "Marrow" (vegetable or bone) as "M-awwwww-ro".

(Back on topic)
I think that Porsche looks okay.

Hmmmmmmm?

87ad5cfbf4973f2e42e2dd7636300d30.jpg

Less noise about anything that isn't related to questionable modification, and more noise about questionable modifications.

\thanks.

OMG!!!! It's the Riced and The Furious! :lol:👍

What were these people thinking when they did this?! :yuck::lol:

And the Mustang would've looked okay if that tacky wing wasn't on the car. :ill:

Sorry to quote the pic again, but I actually like this one, except for the rim size :scared:

It's horrible. That's a pic taken from my front room. I will get a pic from the front I the car on Monday when I'm on the school run. The owner has a kid that goes to the same school as my daughter.

When i look at this, i can't but help imagine it being some kind of modern horse drawn stagecoach/carriage, if the internal combustion (or any other kind of propulsion system) had never been invented.

Somebody doesnt have a good taste:
ricer106qv.jpg

As for that chopped roof Mustang...
Yeah the wing is awful, but no more awful than that rear valance.... front spoiler = check, rear valance = check, side skirts = err...... Looks like the car's all beard and mullet. :yuck:

Last edited:
Back