Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
7518d62a6059252de30b4420369b033b5ab5b9d3.jpg

33dcf9dcd100baa167121e9f4510b912c8fc2e3d.jpg

Am I not allowed to have an opinion? Besides, a Cougar is basically the Mustang for people who need to show that they have money.
You are, you just made it sound like it's not a questionable mod at all. Also, I disagree with your opinion on the Cougar. I think it's a great pony car in it's own right.

You are, you just made it sound like it's not a questionable mod at all. Also, I disagree with your opinion on the Cougar. I think it's a great pony car in it's own right.
Not an opinion. It's literally a Mustang with a bunch of luxury stuff. I never said it was bad.

Not an opinion. It's literally a Mustang with a bunch of luxury stuff. I never said it was bad.
That's not what I meant, I thought you were saying that the cougar was a showoff car for snobs when you said that. I was disagreeing with that. Not saying it wasn't a mercury mustang. Anyway, I'm sorry; it sounded like to me that you were insulting the cougar.

YES! I do say, I also say that you're posting an overused meme! XD
What meme isn't overused?

I wonder how many people will think it's a real GT40.
Is it photoshopped or just a vehicle made to look like one?

What is it with some people and green cars and rims? I'll say though, the rims are taking the appeal away.
Wheels like that have no business being on any Ford GT
That's the tackiest GT40 kit car I've seen.
It ain't the best is it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questionable but I actually like it.
ku-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Back