Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
What the hell is he trying to climb? Pointless lift since there is still very little ground clearance.
As well as having wheels that dang small! I hate vehicles with wheels that are way too small like this.

GET MY PICKUPS BUMPER OFF THE MUSTANG NAO

XD....seriously though. I've seen both before but EW.
Yea it was a good Mustang.

I've found early Mustangs and especially first generation Camaros take surprisingly well to being jacked up and converted to that sort of thing. It's odd. Guy across the street from my cousin's house had a Camaro of that ilk.
I have seen a picture of a yellow jacked up Mustang and it looked surprisingly well.

You should get a picture of that Camaro, I would like to see it. ;)

Is it unhealthy that I find this absolutely awesome?
No, truthfully I can see where people would like it, but I have mixed feelings about it.

Needs moar camber yo.
If you want it to look even more stupid, yes.
On the topic of lifted cars, I saw this a week ago and haven't posted it until now.
Not the Challenger!

Only reason it is questionable is because its a Rolls-Royce, other then that I love it!
I think that engine is too big if you ask me, I don't like how tall it is. I have seen a similar one before that was silver one and as a matter of fact my dad did a large drawing of it and it actually looks pretty good.

Viper GTS (Corvette C4)

Corvette-Viper-1%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Corvette-Viper-5%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Corvette-Viper-8%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Corvette-Viper-7%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Can't tell to much that it was a Corvette. Doesn't look too bad.

Here are some more questionable Corvettes. I apologize if these have been posted before.

Cool but questionable.

116938_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

It's bad on the outside and inside!

Corvette+Art+Car+Front.jpg

Corvette+Art+Car+Back.jpg

What?

Corvette+Budget+Mod.jpg

Not cool!
Corvette+Super+Mod.jpg

That white wall corvette would be sick if you took off the window things.
Maybe different wheels as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pity whatever Rolls Royce was used for this.

4648d1367616841-worst-mods-ever-vw-rollsroyce.jpg

Looks like there's another Beetle to save.
And another Roll Royce to restore!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caterham? Whatever it is, it's horrible!
Modeltgt-550x308.jpg

Another SpongeBob car. I honestly don't dig this one.
4255621224_car_paint_jobs_48692575102-48692852119_xlarge.jpeg

I like the spongebob art on the charger, but hate the rims, chrome, & tailights.

That other car looks like a moving scrapyard with all of those various car body parts attached to it.

2013-10-29205448_zps370ccc4c.png

the license plate frame adds 38hp and the enormus dual exhausts drops 3 seconds in the 1/4.
Don't forget the Chrome taillights :lol:

*Decent Accord V6*
the license plate frame adds 38hp and the enormus dual exhausts drops 3 seconds in the 1/4.
Don't forget the Chrome taillights :lol:

I don't see what the issue is; even the chrome taillights are pretty minor. The car likely has a set of GReddy exhausts (could be wrong, as the tailpipes would be chrome if it were so equipped, but who knows) and the owner wants to advertise it through a license plate frame.

I hope people saw the trashed Miata I posted on the previous page. :(

Had those pictures saved for a while.

Definitely stupid!

Looks stupid, and all brotrucks are stupid, but there's method in this apparent madness. This is just wearing small road wheels to make manoeuvring and transport easier (imagine driving down a two-lane road with monster tyres). Everyone does it.

Grave-Digger-2-800x600.jpg

-----

Also, this:

DSC00924.jpg

They look like Rotiform wheels which are a good wheel (AFAIK). The only questionable part is the the wheel gap with those wheels.
rotiform-silver-blq-UG-gti.jpg

This is a better example of the wheels...

Wow, those look great hellaflushed. I think the owner must have been experimenting with plastidip, the next day I passed the car, the wheels where black lol.

Can't say that I love the Grave Digger truck with little wheels. Don't worry. I know what the actual Grave Digger looks like.
Gold-King-ZL1-Camaro-4.jpg

Not sure if I like this.

Latest Posts

Back