Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I agree, they actually kept it nice and simple without over doing it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is stupid!
tires.jpg

It really is not all that bad.

Probably not. Haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another SpongeBob car, graphics are really darn cool, but the car, not so much.
oh-wait-its-a-spongebob-squarepants-donk-of-course-photo-308524-s-1280x782.jpg

It's easier/cheaper to carry a billboard around with the design.

Last edited:
GET MY PICKUPS BUMPER OFF THE MUSTANG NAO

XD....seriously though. I've seen both before but EW.

I've found early Mustangs and especially first generation Camaros take surprisingly well to being jacked up and converted to that sort of thing. It's odd. Guy across the street from my cousin's house had a Camaro of that ilk.

I could never see a car looking fine lifted like a pickup tbh. It always seemed a bit off to me. Even if it's something with a bunch of muscle.

I could never see a car looking fine lifted like a pickup tbh. It always seemed a bit off to me. Even if it's something with a bunch of muscle.
I forget what kind of car it was but theres a guy near me with a old 70s car lifted. It's in good shape and it actually looks decent.

image.jpg
On the topic of lifted cars, I saw this a week ago and haven't posted it until now.

Dude quadruple post. Almost tempted to report.

Also, people need to stop posting bad photoshop attepmts in this thread.

I know you're supposed to post pics, but going to school today I saw a black Challenger with purple Stripes. And then 2 minutes later I saw a black Challenger with pink Stripes. If they're still there When I go back I'll get a pic.

Took these a couple months ago. Note the sign pointing out the tow hook. As if anyone would tow this hunk of garbage.

RIP NA Miata.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    933.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest Posts

Back