Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
cp5508639034631402481.jpg

cp5499721426119802765.jpg

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-2357684&Cr=7

The fact is that the car is now irretrievably ruined, leaving the world with one fewer RX-7 for future enthusiasts and purists to enjoy. Molesting cars is one of the more selfish of acts of humanity (though still pales in comparison to the cars that disappeared forever through Cash for Clunkers and its equivalent schemes internationally).

What is on the sides of that? Looks like mushrooms :lol:
I like the interior though...a little. You have to appreciate the hours out into that

20121206-022-Ford%20F-350%20Pick%20Up%20(1983)-02.JPG

The only thing I think is stock is the tailgate....and that has a badge on it. EW

The fact is that the car is now irretrievably ruined, leaving the world with one fewer RX-7 for future enthusiasts and purists to enjoy. Molesting cars is one of the more selfish of acts of humanity (though still pales in comparison to the cars that disappeared forever through Cash for Clunkers and its equivalent schemes internationally).

True..still there are heaps around..not as rare as say a GTS HQ Monaro 4 door:mischievous:

Might just be the angle of the shot.

I slightly want one just to swap in a 302 and rip around in it.

I don't like the Celica Eleanor, but the 302 one is pretty cool 👍. I think if I was doing an engine swap in a Celica of that vintage, though, I'd add in a BMW I-6. Easy to modify, sounds great, and is a wonderful performance engine that loves to rev.

Back