Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Dammit, quit posting these or I'll end up with a Celica on my front lawn :lol:

I wouldn't mind one just to do the swap haha.

I don't like the Celica Eleanor, but the 302 one is pretty cool đź‘Ť. I think if I was doing an engine swap in a Celica of that vintage, though, I'd add in a BMW I-6. Easy to modify, sounds great, and is a wonderful performance engine that loves to rev.

I agree it's pretty cool. It's (surprisingly) not all that common. It's been brought up, but that one above is the only one on the net that I can find that's actually finished and driveable.

I've also got the crazy idea of finding a Celica or an old '70s Datsun and dumping a Coyote 5.0 in it now that Ford sells the control system for it. That would be a sight to see.

But then their is this:

240Z%20454.jpg

Filters02.jpg

Filters03.jpg

TONS of pics here. http://www.lainefamily.com/240Z_V8_Conversion.htm

Last edited:
It's infiltrating their ranks, uncovering all their secrets, drinking their Fosters and mysteriously not catching fire spontaneously.

Is any of that actually connected, or did he just drop the body on top of the frame with some mounts to hold it in place?
Honestly? I don't really know. I would at least assume it's somehow driveable...even though it's already pointless if it wasn't it would make it even more pointless. Waste of a good F-150 too.

1457459_10152012784742112_501938493_n.jpg

Well that didn't take long...Color could go but I think it looks good otherwise...

A ruined e class... a ruined s class... why nissan makes a convertible suv, I... omg.

Tbh I like that c7 corvette though. Except for the super flares in the back

Back