"R" SpEc TuNeRz Official Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 265 comments
Bro, I never told you anythig yo, why you gotta follow loka for? Im cool with everybody but just you and loka now? I dont have beef with this Team at all. Now you want to start something with me yo? Just becuase of loka_put@_hooligans? yo bro, Just send me a private messages and dont heat up this page anymore bro. Thank you!

Bro, I never told you anythig yo, why you gotta follow loka for? Im cool with everybody but just you and loka now? I dont have beef with this Team at all. Now you want to start something with me yo? Just becuase of loka_put@_hooligans? yo bro, Just send me a private messages and dont heat up this page anymore bro. Thank you!

Danny Danny Danny. We get your 🤬 point!!!!! You HATE Loko_Hooligans!!!!! Why don't you take your own advice and PM him so YOU CAN STOP blowing up OUR Page!!!!! Or better yet, make yourself a D.D.N.B. n C.A. Forum and talk all the 🤬 you want about us. All publicity is good publicity:sly: Also you are more than welcome to chat on OUR Forum but I will REPORT the next Post you make calling him out or even referencing to him.
Thank You Come Again:cheers:

Last edited:
ryzno
ATTENTION "R" SpEc TuNeRs:
It Appears That a Team Member of Management Has Been Hacked!!!!!:odd::scared::crazy:
If you Receive a Message form Team Management, Make Sure You Verify The Message Comes From Us By Checking The Friends List and Look For the Message There. DO NOT REPLY To Messages In your Message Box. GO TO US THRU THE FRIENDS LIST!!!!!

Danny Danny Danny. We get your 🤬 point!!!!! You HATE Loko_Hooligans!!!!! Why don't you take your own advice and PM him so YOU CAN STOP blowing up OUR Page!!!!! Or better yet, make yourself a D.D.N.B. n C.A. Forum and talk all the 🤬 you want about us. All publicity is good publicity:sly: Also you are more than welcome to chat on OUR Forum but I will REPORT the next Post you make calling him out or even referencing to him.
Thank You Come Again:cheers:

That's not cool (about the hack), hope everything will be resolved! 👍

Dammmmmm, are you saying that is me bro??? That I hacked your Team Member??? That’s not cool yo, we can take this to court?? I’m not a hacker bro, I work for a bank and I will never do something like that?? You putting my name out like that??? That I’m a hacker????? How far can loko take this BS? Listen bro, You can really but really get in trouble for calling me a hacker in writing bro. I never thought you will act like this? Once again, I know that loko is a member of your Team, but I don’t have any issues with your Team, is only him. You should kick him out of your Team and the issue will be solved. Thank you!

us normal draggers....
draft_lens13340101module119121131photo_1284238328Rocky-Vs-Clubber-Lang.jpg

you Honda draggers....
fighting-women.jpg

no wonder you got a bad rep!

And if you want to report me go ahead! I only help people on GT5 Drags and always tell new people to visit this website so they can get basic tunes. Ask around and you will see. I never saw anybody from your Team giving a friendly advise about where they can learn a good basic tune from here. To be honest with you, I learn alot tips on how to go faster in this website! I really feel bad that you put my name out like this! This says alot from you and your Team!

HAAAA That second picture seem like someone.

It Appears That a Team Member of Management Has Been Hacked!!!!!:odd::scared::crazy:
If you Receive a Message form Team Management, Make Sure You Verify The Message Comes From Us By Checking The Friends List and Look For the Message There. DO NOT REPLY To Messages In your Message Box. GO TO US THRU THE FRIENDS LIST!!!!!

ATTENTION Danny280xzTurbo IT AINT YOUR FAULT HAPPPPPPY?

Now that I fixed that please leave us alone. You started the problems I'm finishing it. Trust me R Spec Will have NO further contact with you!!!!! Please DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS YOU WON WHATEVER WE DON'T CARE LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEE!!!!!

Last edited:
"Defamation" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," and spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming. Thank you !

Everyone please SHUT UP

Thank you

Even though I should actually be reprimanding Slash for this very thing... but, this.

I have better things to do than to read report after report of either this section or the drifting sub-forum and the first-world petty issues some of you always seem to have.

I'm going to make this simple:

Click this and use it.

Even though I should actually be reprimanding Slash for this very thing... but, this.

I have better things to do than to read report after report of either this section or the drifting sub-forum and the first-world petty issues some of you always seem to have.

Click this and use it.

thank you, now people, take the action, use this amazing tool!!

Dear "R" SpEc TuNeRs,

This Christmas Holiday, I have a 💡 to do a Christmas Car Exchange amongst the Team. You do not have to send a car to every single person on the Team but send a car to your Friend(s) on the Team. I'd like to know if yall want to do something like this. I'll bring it up at the next Team Meet.

I will send either a '97 EK or a '04 DC5(my favorite cars) in Red and Green(for Christmas) If you do not Request a Car('97 EK or "04 DC5), you get what I send. (All cars will be Brand New 1/0/0(I have to Paint the Rims)

I will ONLY SEND a Car to Team Members on my Friend List. So hit me up at the Team Meet if your not.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Click this and use it.

I wasn't trying to defy the AUP so much as it was trying to make a point so to speak, and enough so that it would get across if you see where I'm coming from. It needed to be said, I just happened to do it pretty blatantly I guess. Constant bickering was a bit annoying even though I'm guilty of it.

Team R SPEC! I know that some of your Team members are saying that I hacked lokos PSN account! If this was true than why I’m still on play station network? Play Station network could easily find out who hacked who’s account(every PS has an IP address and a ghost can’t do this). Why this happened to him? Now you all should know that it wasn’t me! By this date and Time I would be in big trouble with PSN! Once again is easy to talk bad about a good man but is hard recognize one too! Thank you for your Time Team R SPEC! You people should apologized in public for making BS stories!

Well I do care and my friends too! Listen bro, Thanks for your funny pic but I do this because people are thinking that I’m a hacker in PSN. So please stay out of this bro, is not your busyness and also is not cool that you are making this a joke too! This is not a joke is something serious! Thank you!

I did but this is the only way I can stay in contact with them! Not trying to talk bad about anybody is just that my name is out there! Thank you for the reminder! I wont write on this page anymore. This was the last message!

Damn Honda draggers!!!

Danny280zxturbo Active Member Online Now!
If you only knew what some of this Team Members do you wont be making me look bad with this funny pic. And also if you knew what I do you will stay out of this. You must be like 12years old and cant clean your self right!

Thanks for your bizzare PM Danny.
1. Don't blame the pic for peoples perception of you.
2. What you do is irrelevant to me. Guessing your attempting to insinuate something by that. Don't care.
3. I'm your age, not 12... But your right, I always forget to clean behind my ears

Lastly, thanks for the link Terronium-12
Seems I'll be utilizing this right now

I did but this is the only way I can stay in contact with them! Not trying to talk bad about anybody is just that my name is out there! Thank you for the reminder! I wont write on this page anymore. This was the last message!

Wrong. There are at least three other ways of communicating on this very site. I'm going to say this once more because believe me, I'm growing weary of handing out chance after chance, if someone's accusing you of anything you're aren't doing you have 2 choices:

1. Report them and let the staff deal with it.
2. Place them on the Ignore List.

There is no third or fourth option. Drop it. Now.

They were nice, guess it was only when a member wanted my 91 lude.. after that they turned into d**** making fun of the ones learning to tune. Smh

xtensofcm
They were nice, guess it was only when a member wanted my 91 lude.. after that they turned into d**** making fun of the ones learning to tune. Smh

My fellow member told me about them, he once told me someone from there team was slow, won't say names cause I'm still noob. He sweared up and down he use to walk him, till one day he went to bed and he woke up and found out he was fast, it was only after rspec this all happend, I wonder is there any team tunes going around? I noticed that team members ghost other members races, something fish if you ask me

GOOD LORD I MISSED A LOT LAST NIGHT:crazy: And then I wasnt here to defend the Team:scared:

Dammmmmm, are you saying that is me bro??? That I hacked your Team Member??? That’s not cool yo, we can take this to court?? I’m not a hacker bro, I work for a bank and I will never do something like that?? You putting my name out like that??? That I’m a hacker????? How far can loko take this BS? Listen bro, You can really but really get in trouble for calling me a hacker in writing bro. I never thought you will act like this? Once again, I know that loko is a member of your Team, but I don’t have any issues with your Team, is only him. You should kick him out of your Team and the issue will be solved. Thank you!

Ummmm... NO. A, hes the C.E.O. B, the Founder the rest of Management and the Team have no problem with him. Just put him on your Black List and dont race him. :idea:Remember when he blocked you and you asked me 10 times to ask him to unblock you. He did and look what that started again:boggled: Either your a glutton for punishment or you want to start problems. Do you see him responding on here he answered you one time and left it at that 2 months later I'm still arguing with you.

HAAAA That second picture seem like someone.

ATTENTION Danny280xzTurbo IT AINT YOUR FAULT HAPPPPPPY?

Now that I fixed that please leave us alone. You started the problems I'm finishing it. Trust me R Spec Will have NO further contact with you!!!!! Please DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS YOU WON WHATEVER WE DON'T CARE LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEE!!!!!

These are a few old posts in case someone missed them. I made an announcement and replied to yours In the same one. (Unlike you I keep my replies organized, remember the 15+ post of your times on the leader board you could have put them all in one. A few people were annoyed by that.)

I then separated the posts after receiving 35+ PM's from you in 20 minutes saying you will sue me.(I still haven't received a call yet:scared::lol:) Even though I put a response to you in the same reply. I did not call you a hacker, those words were never posted ask a MOD to review the changes if you like.

"Defamation" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," and spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming. Thank you !

Defamation? You seem to annoy everyone as much as you annoy me:dopey:

Team R SPEC! I know that some of your Team members are saying that I hacked lokos PSN account! If this was true than why I’m still on play station network? Play Station network could easily find out who hacked who’s account(every PS has an IP address and a ghost can’t do this). Why this happened to him? Now you all should know that it wasn’t me! By this date and Time I would be in big trouble with PSN! Once again is easy to talk bad about a good man but is hard recognize one too! Thank you for your Time Team R SPEC! You people should apologized in public for making BS stories!

I will not apologize for something I did not say. I heard the Team was Hacked and Posted it that's all. You just try to find anything and run with it. I do apologize for the team calling you out online. But I will say this. I find it odd that they sent only this message to me. I received multiple messages saying I'm not on the Team any more take me of the GTP Page. Coincidence Maybe:idea:

After that note let's get on topic. How is r spec doing these days? Lol

Were doing GOOD, 30 strong and Growing. And were always getting faster:D
Hows the merger at Hydro 2.0 going?

I quote Scarface. The world needs bad guys like me:mischievous: Think of us as a Team of Scarface's

My fellow member told me about them, he once told me someone from there team was slow, won't say names cause I'm still noob. He sweared up and down he use to walk him, till one day he went to bed and he woke up and found out he was fast, it was only after rspec this all happend, I wonder is there any team tunes going around? I noticed that team members ghost other members races, something fish if you ask me

He was probably talking about me.
No Team Tunes!!! Read the OP on Page 1, I posted a Base Tune on Page 3 to help out.
Were a Team that runs together you can catch us at least 2-3 deep in a room. We cant get into rooms some times. Also your more than welcome to Ghost in our room, as long as you don't ghost like grampa. I'm personally tired of doing it.

Good Luck and Good Racing :bowdown::gtpflag::cheers:

ryzno
GOOD LORD I MISSED A LOT LAST NIGHT:crazy: And then I wasnt here to defend the Team:scared:

Ummmm... NO. A, hes the C.E.O. B, the Founder the rest of Management and the Team have no problem with him. Just put him on your Black List and dont race him. :idea:Remember when he blocked you and you asked me 10 times to ask him to unblock you. He did and look what that started again:boggled: Either your a glutton for punishment or you want to start problems. Do you see him responding on here he answered you one time and left it at that 2 months later I'm still arguing with you.

These are a few old posts in case someone missed them. I made an announcement and replied to yours In the same one. (Unlike you I keep my replies organized, remember the 15+ post of your times on the leader board you could have put them all in one. A few people were annoyed by that.)

I then separated the posts after receiving 35+ PM's from you in 20 minutes saying you will sue me.(I still haven't received a call yet:scared::lol:) Even though I put a response to you in the same reply. I did not call you a hacker, those words were never posted ask a MOD to review the changes if you like.

Defamation? You seem to annoy everyone as much as you annoy me:dopey:

I will not apologize for something I did not say. I heard the Team was Hacked and Posted it that's all. You just try to find anything and run with it. I do apologize for the team calling you out online. But I will say this. I find it odd that they sent only this message to me. I received multiple messages saying I'm not on the Team any more take me of the GTP Page. Coincidence Maybe:idea:

Were doing GOOD, 30 strong and Growing. And were always getting faster:D
Hows the merger at Hydro 2.0 going?

I quote Scarface. The world needs bad guys like me:mischievous: Think of us as a Team of Scarface's

He was probably talking about me.
No Team Tunes!!! Read the OP on Page 1, I posted a Base Tune on Page 3 to help out.
Were a Team that runs together you can catch us at least 2-3 deep in a room. We cant get into rooms some times. Also your more than welcome to Ghost in our room, as long as you don't ghost like grampa. I'm personally tired of doing it.

Good Luck and Good Racing :bowdown::gtpflag::cheers:

So is tac part or rspec still

Latest Posts

Back