"R" SpEc TuNeRz Official Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 265 comments
Why havent you guys from rspec posted anything? Anything new going on?

Not much to say. I have not been able to get on when the rest of management is on, so I'm not up to date on the team right now.

ATTENTION "R" SpEc TuNeRs:
We will be holding a Team Meet. If you do not show up it is a instant bye-bye. The ones that do show up you will be competing, we need to cut the fat. The time and date will be ANNOUNCED!

Last edited:
LiKe Ryzno posted who ever is on R SPêÇ that don't come to the team meet, they will get the boot off the team .... Once your off the list u cannot "i repeat u cannot Join the team again" THiS iS THE FOUNDER OF R SPêÇ.... WE iFLY WiTh R SPêÇ TúÑîÑG BUT U CAN STAY!!!!!

"R" SpEc TuNe's 12 Days of Christmas

I will be holding a 12 days of Christmas thing. The first 12 People to respond will receive one of "R" Spec's favorite cars, a Honda:dopey: Painted Red and Green. Thank's to Ryzno's Honda of Atlanta:D

You do not have to be on the Team to receive one. Just respond here and send ME a friend request on PSN. I will start sending cars on the 13th thru the 25th.

So from all of us at "R" SpEc TuNe Happy Holidays:cheers:

1. Kickin20a2-13th-delivered
2. O.G.-14th-delivered
3. c-losk-15th-pending FR-canceled
4. swara96-'08 Civic-16th-delivered
5. vtecpoppin-17th-delivered
6. michrulejj-18th-pending FR
7. KNOCTERNAL CRX-19th-delivered
8. minedragon-'04 Civic-20th-pending FR
9. R_SPEC_LEADER-21st-I got ya
10. xtensoFCM-22nd-delivered
11. NRz_iNomuken-'92 EG-23rd-delivered
12.-24th-NO TAKERS!!!
-25th Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad

Fine print: It has to be a Honda, If its a premium I can send you one with no problem. If its a Standard, only if I have more than one. The premium cars will not be broken in!, they will be 1/0/0, I have to paint them:D The standards will be rebuilt ect... Not 0/0/0

1 SPOT LEFT YALL

ALSO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST PEOPLE I CANT SEND YALL CARS!

Ok I am pretty much done. This has been a long 2 weeks and all I can say is I'm glad it has come to an end and Christmas is 40 hours away:P Hopefully we can do this again next year:D

Also If you did not receive your car (because you didnt FR me) Santa will be nice and keep the shop open till New Years Eve!!!

Last edited:
Can I be picky, cause I'm looking for a 95' EG low miles, lol. I'll send you an FR req when I get home later on tonight.

Sure!

I was wondering if I can be picky as well, may I get a Civic TYPE R '08 fully broken? If it's not broken in, you can just send me any thing you want ;)

Because your 4WD and Supra tunes have helped me and I have never thanked you on your page. I will take the time to break in one for you.
:bowdown: to your contributions to :gtpflag:

If its still going on could I get one? Broken in premium one if you don't mind. Breaking in FF takes so long.

Your more than welcome to receive one. But not to be rude I'm not about to spend countless hours breaking in 12 cars, swara96 was an exception.

PS it takes 1-1 1/2 nours to break one in:boggled:

That's cool then cause the one I have is about that same mileage. You da man though.

@swara
Did you receive the DC5 RM?? Sorry it wasn't broken in.

It's all good bro, it's all good. Haven't tuned her yet, but she'll get a tune soon ;)

Because your 4WD and Supra tunes have helped me and I have never thanked you on your page. I will take the time to break in one for you.
:bowdown: to your contributions to :gtpflag:

I am honored, sir! Thank YOU for taking the time to do this just for me! Also, thank you for using my tunes! :cheers: :bowdown: :gtpflag:

Whats good Casper!

I will be holding a 12 days of Christmas thing. The first 12 People to respond will receive on of "R" Spec's favorite cars, a Honda:dopey: Painted Red and Green. Thank's to Ryzno's Honda of Atlanta:D

You do not have to be on the Team to receive one. Just respond here and send ME a friend request on PSN. I will start sending cars on the 13th thru the 25th.

1. Kickin20a2
2. O.G.
3. c-losk-'95 EG?
4. swara96-'08 Civic

can i get 1 ryzno? thanks bro

Your more than welcome to receive one. But not to be rude I'm not about to spend countless hours breaking in 12 cars, swara96 was an exception.

PS it takes 1-1 1/2 nours to break one in:boggled:

Ok Nvm its fine. Just. send me a car besides the SRT4 that can destroy in honda rooms. Prefer low miles but it doesnt matter.

Ok Nvm its fine. Just. send me a car besides the SRT4 that can destroy in honda rooms. Prefer low miles but it doesnt matter.

I recommend the Mitsubishi FTO, Good luck running one in a Honda room unless the room has gone to 🤬 As I stated I'm only giving out Honda's.

Attention! I would like to send the cars in the order I received the requests, I will put a day next to your name. PLEASE send me a friend request by that day(if dates not convenient due to trade or pinks let me know:). I will not keep you on my list unless you want to stay as a friend:sly:

I will be holding a 12 days of Christmas thing. The first 12 People to respond will receive on of "R" Spec's favorite cars, a Honda:dopey: Painted Red and Green. Thank's to Ryzno's Honda of Atlanta:D

2. O.G.-14th-delivered
12.-24th-NO TAKERS!

Fine print: It has to be a Honda, If its a premium I can send you one with no problem. If its a Standard, only if I have more than one. The premium cars will not be broken in!, they will be 1/0/0, I have to paint them:D The standards will be rebuilt ect... Not 0/0/0

Ok I have made my first two deliveries:D

The first two people have received their cars .

IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR PLEASE SEND ME A FR:gtplanet:

WE STILL HAVE 1 SPOT AVAILABLE!!!!!

Ok I am pretty much done. This has been a long 2 weeks and all I can say is I'm glad it has come to an end and Christmas is 40 hours away:P Hopefully we can do this again next year:D

Also If you did not receive your car (because you didnt FR me) Santa will be nice and keep the shop open till New Years Eve!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm, this sounds great.... I'll sent you FR now if I can get on too..!!

*Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04
* or any standard HOnda with LOW miles

I'm sorry to double post.

ATTENTION "R" SpEc TuNeRs!!!!!

The management of R Spec Tune have been talking for a while, we have come to the conclusion that it is time to slim down the team.

The reason we say this is for a couple of reasons:

A. Over time, as our Team has grown, some members it seems, have not logged on for a few months.
B. Over time, some members no longer Drag race but still play GT5.
C. Some Members of the Team, are no longer considered fast enough, by our standards.
D. It is hard to keep up with 30+ people.

So with that said. On 12/15/12 from 2pmEST-whenever we will be holding a Team Meet/Team Reconstruction.
*All Team Members that DO NOT show up will instantly be kicked from the team.
*Team Members that do show up, we will talk to you about your situation and status on the Team.
*As R_SPEC_LEADER mentioned on a post on page 8. Any member that leaves or gets kicked off the Team, will not be allowed to return to the Team under any circumstances.

We are sorry that we have to do this. But since we have joined :gtpflag: we believe it is time to become a more elite Team.

Last edited:
Had a good time yesterday morning with 'R Spec leader', he joined a room I was in he was running his EK and I was running a DC2 we both were smashing this guy with DC 5 RM that called jump everytime he got treed or lost, lol.

Had a good time yesterday morning with 'R Spec leader', he joined a room I was in he was running his EK and I was running a DC2 we both were smashing this guy with DC 5 RM that called jump everytime he got treed or lost, lol.

You should have joined us man!! :sly: Just kidding I'm not trying to start anymore team beef's.

I will be holding a 12 days of Christmas thing. The first 12 People to respond will receive one of "R" Spec's favorite cars, a Honda:dopey: Painted Red and Green. Thank's to Ryzno's Honda of Atlanta:D

2. O.G.-14th-delivered
12.-24th-NO TAKERS!

1 SPOT LEFT Y'ALL

ALSO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST PEOPLE I CANT SEND Y'ALL YOUR CARS!

Last edited:
So much for tis the season and all that crap:ouch: This is one for the record books my friends.

It seems the Christmas season has a cruse on me.

First off I lost mt Grandfather on 12/26/96. Yesterday afternoon my Grandmother passed away. Six days before Christmas:(

Now I receive a message form a :gtplanet: member and PSN friend R3dnekTeddybear (that got banned for some reason) Anyways, his GF messaged me this morning that he was in a car accident at 2AM this morning. He is in the Hospital with a broken neck and two broken ribs.
"R" Spec Tune's thoughts and prayers are with your family.

During these holiday seasons, If you have a family member that you do not talk to that often. Find them and tell them you love them, because life is too short to forget about family.

R.I.P. Irene Secor Lawrence 10/2/1924-12/19/2012

Latest Posts

Back