"R" SpEc TuNeRz Official Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 265 comments
Yes but thats cool bro, I never knew that for real! I dont evern have X box or never played Forza and yes is my Team with DQ Brazil! We are olny going to have 15 people in our Team! We already got like 11 people. We have two chicks in our Team as well!

Yes but thats cool bro, I never knew that for real! I dont evern have X box or never played Forza and yes is my Team with DQ Brazil! We are olny going to have 15 people in our Team! We already got like 11 people. We have two chicks in our Team as well!

nice, cant wait to see the roster, congrats bro!

Danny280zxturbo

Do you just race FF or everything?

For sure bro, I know your team is a bad ass team too bro. You will see our times posted here. You know that the times are very important bro. When we race online is all about the RT but to make these times is not easy bro! One question, do you have a Honda S2000 06? how fast does your S2000 06 does?

Sure I will, you will see. I have a cool idea, you will see. I will surprise you all!! Hyper one quick question, do you know how fast can a Honda S2000 06 can go? Last time I saw a record of 11.18 but dont know if thats fast or slow record, do you know?

Danny280zxturbo
Sure I will, you will see. I have a cool idea, you will see. I will surprise you all!! Hyper one quick question, do you know how fast can a Honda S2000 06 can go? Last time I saw a record of 11.18 but dont know if thats fast or slow record, do you know?

Don't know:( I suck at FF lol. Sorry.

Hyperspeed
Don't know:( I suck at FF lol. Sorry.

S2000 is FR ;)

And Danny, good luck on the team bro! You might want to make a new thread regarding your team, or some 'sparks' may fly, if you get what I mean :)

Ok becuase I saw a record running 11.18 but dont know if that was a slow record or fast record, dont know bro. Do you know how fast they can go? or maybe seen their record somewhere?

Ok becuase I saw a record running 11.18 but dont know if that was a slow record or fast record, dont know bro. Do you know how fast they can go? or maybe seen their record somewhere?

Considering it was r4 who posted it I'd say its a fairly fast one. but that was pre-2.08, it's probably a bit slower now...if your running around the same id say its quick.

HighBoost Coming soon! A humble Team with posted times!

Congrats on the New Team!!!!!:cheers:

(I haven't put this past the Team yet!!!) When ever you get your Team situated, you down for a Team vs Team Battle? These are just ideas! Since we have so many people we can do a qualifying event (or 2) for those who are in. Then do a tree style event. 7 Drivers from each Team, best driver from each Team gets a BYE till the 3rd Round + 1 Ghost & 1 Spotter (we'll figure something out so were all happy)

This will Take some time to plan: Date/Time, Roster/Tree, Cars, # of drivers ect...

If your down for it let me know, I'll put it past the Team, see what they say and we can figure it out from there!

For sure bro, you can count on this! HighBoost all day! We will get down for sure! We have some good racers too! DQ Brazil, FreddySR20DE, Jvar, Ameer, LANENANITROSA, Bmxy, Xtension, Tech9, TeamSi.....And we have another chick too. We can have chicks on this battle bro! This will be a good race but we cant have you know who though...mayor beef....This week I will do my best to open our Team thread!!! Coming soon......PSI HighBoost!!!

(I haven't put this past the Team yet!!!) When ever you get your Team situated, you down for a Team vs Team Battle? These are just ideas! Since we have so many people we can do a qualifying event (or 2) for those who are in. Then do a tree style event. 7 Drivers from each Team, best driver from each Team gets a BYE till the 3rd Round + 1 Ghost & 1 Spotter (we'll figure something out so were all happy)

This will Take some time to plan: Date/Time, Roster/Tree, Cars, # of drivers ect...

If your down for it let me know, I'll put it past the Team, see what they say and we can figure it out from there!

theres a team battle thread bro lol, it has comp rules pre set too.

ryzno

Use my Team Battle thread to battle. The lay out I have is pretty good and fair. You can post cars, line ups and you guys will get your own chapter where i will keep track of wins and losses. Check it out and see what you think.

Yo you envy R SPEC team OR SOMETHING STFU, Your the most childish old man grow up. Stop messaging me and other people its annoying. You just don't like to lose, and plus no respect to your crew tune getters on gt planet only freddy i respect! Tune beggers..I tune on my own since day one with no help! Most of these guys guys back you up because they dont really know how childish you act in lobbys! We dont care about your time why do you still get burn in lobbys so hush nobody is the fastest in GT5! Everybody have their days, act your age bro. Loko burn you again and again you wanna be fast like him but you cant, remember theirs the X's track and their is us on the indy course!

Yo you envy R SPEC team OR SOMETHING STFU, Your the most childish old man grow up. Stop messaging me and other people its annoying. You just don't like to lose, and plus no respect to your crew tune getters on gt planet only freddy i respect! Tune beggers..I tune on my own since day one with no help! Most of these guys guys back you up because they dont really know how childish you act in lobbys! We dont care about your time why do you still get burn in lobbys so hush nobody is the fastest in GT5! Everybody have their days, act your age bro. Loko burn you again and again you wanna be fast like him but you cant, remember theirs the X's track and their is us on the indy course!
Loko never burn me bro. He got smash last night by highboost. Lets be honest here bro, how many times did R SPEC won last night? and you guys were like 5 and we were only 2. DQ brazil and me. If you know how to count you will know that us 2 were winning more than all of you 5..Sorry bro but you know is true and loko is nothing but my son on GT dragz bro. You know he aint got for me. Last night he got me one time by 1/2 car and he got the tree but when I got him was for more than a car a car= 1 car, un carro, do you understand my friend? Lets keep this beef out of this website and RSPEC in never started this was snurkle Dannyvshame! Thanks:tup: HighB@@ST all day!!!

you guys need to get off GT5 for a while. Or better, just stop racing each other, lay off for a while and then meet up for a friendly run or something.

Ok, Done Deal, I promise R SPEC TEAM that I will never run loko or anybody that gets mad. I do respect kicking because I know that he is fast and cool. I do want to apologize to the Team for all these childish crazy drama that I had with some of you Team members. Hate doesn’t take you anywhere!! Thanks for the advice DG6!

Latest Posts

Back