Race of Champions - Champion of Champions

• Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 250 comments
Pretty much the random generator for everything. The heats in ties is because I wanted to make it fairer because if some gets an FGT they have a clear advantage. For the groups, I will enter the final list of participants and then 1st place is A, 2nd is B and so on. If we are over capacity then the non-champions get kicked. If we are over-capacity in terms of champions then I will hold shoot outs to see who is fastest. It will be done in go-karts as they are the most neutral cars. Fastest 15 join me for the actual event but that is only in the event of over capacity.

I'm looking forwards to this. And I reckon that Jamman really wants this title to add to his two LMP titles because I know how much he likes boasting. I can imagine it now. "Stop. I am right. I am GTPs best driver."

MustangRyan AKA droptop2001gt is a two time NASCAR TRUCKS champion.

I'm looking forwards to this. And I reckon that Jamman really wants this title to add to his two LMP titles because I know how much he likes boasting. I can imagine it now. "Stop. I am right. I am GTPs best driver."

I'm sure everyone wants to win, and I'm sure everyone would boast about it :lol:

Besides, looking at the last page the TOCA series guys aren't too ammune to boasting either :sly:

I'm sure everyone wants to win, and I'm sure everyone would boast about it :sly:

I hope someone like Aderrrm or SuperSic sign up to show Jamman true alien speed, yes, making Jamman look slow.:eek:

Oh, and by the way, it's just me boasting and saying I'll win the TOCA title, sign up and stop me.:sly:

I hope someone like Aderrrm or SuperSic sign up to show Jamman true alien speed, yes, making Jamman look slow.:eek:

Oh, and by the way, it's just me boasting and saying I'll win the TOCA title, sign up and stop me.:sly:

I've already seen Alien Speed. It's called Mav.... :dopey:

I will as soon as you start finishing within a minute of me in the LMP races :sly:

I've already seen Alien Speed. It's called Mav.... :dopey:

I will as soon as you start finishing within a minute of me in the LMP races :sly:

Judging by their WRS divisions, the guys I mentioned are faster then Mav.

Also, wouldn't that 2nd bit require practice?:dopey: I don't care how fast you drive an Audi R8, if you can't overtake people in a Ford Focus, Volvo C30, Mazda Atenza or a Honda Civic, then you ain't as good as me, end of.:sly:

Am I in??

You haven't read much of the previous posts. Check out the OP and you will know wether you are successful in gaining entry or not. That way, you of most likely read the rest of the OP.

Apart from my F1 2011 Co-op championship race which I am sure will be fun fun fun for 10 laps, then a crash, then two DNFs, I will be testing so anyone that is up for that feel free.

Also, now that it is time trial based, does anybody here NOT have the course pack DLC because Kart Space I would be an excellent location for this event.

I read the op and I think you missed the.wildcard.entry that even the real.roc.has.. and you.don't even.have to be a real champion.. e.g petrov coulthard

I'm not having a wildcard. And if you read the OP, why are you ranting about not having to be a champion?

Judging by their WRS divisions, the guys I mentioned are faster then Mav.

Also, wouldn't that 2nd bit require practice?:dopey: I don't care how fast you drive an Audi R8, if you can't overtake people in a Ford Focus, Volvo C30, Mazda Atenza or a Honda Civic, then you ain't as good as me, end of.:sly:

Meh, I don't care. I'm not arguing Mav's case.

At your handy 305hp. My kettle has more power than that. If your happy to trundle along in those I don't mind, go for it. But I'll stick to the big boy cars :sly:

I kid, I kid sorry :sly:

Meh, I don't care. I'm not arguing Mav's case.

At your handy 305hp. My kettle has more power than that. If your happy to trundle along in those I don't mind, go for it. But I'll stick to the big boy cars :sly:

I kid, I kid sorry :sly:

How many overtakes happen with you 'big boy cars'?:sly:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=229617
First report, I won in style, second one, I won with class.:)

Yes, that was shameless advertising of my race report thread.:lol:

May i please enter using this

you may enter into the event if you are not champion but you must of competed in a GTP championship and placed well and of had good pace. These driver will be allowed in if there are open slots left and no more champions join up.

One thing X2010, if the car is in the recomended garage (Super GT GTR/ Chevy NASCAR) you should make it compulsory to use that version and not a self supplied. With tuning prohibited you can still fiddle with brake balance and that might give an advantage (however small :P), but with the recommended cars all tuning is automatically disallowed.

Just my 2 cents 👍

EDIT: Oh and since you asked for a track opinion on the OP, I think Kart Space would be a good idea like you suggested :)

No matter what I say I'm sure you'll claim your cars do more so I'll pass on that one :sly:

I'm sure your very good. Although to be fair I knew that anyway :P

Let's just agree we are both good in our given field :sly:

Who are you again? I just like being cocky.:P

One thing X2010, if the car is in the recomended garage (Super GT GTR/ Chevy NASCAR) you should make it compulsory to use that version and not a self supplied. With tuning prohibited you can still fiddle with brake balance and that might give an advantage (however small :P), but with the recommended cars all tuning is automatically disallowed.

Just my 2 cents 👍

EDIT: Oh and since you asked for a track opinion on the OP, I think Kart Space would be a good idea like you suggested :)

OK. I will change that. And I just discovered that the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept isn't in the recommended garage! Apauling behaviour PD. First your censor bacon and engine. Now this.

As for Kart Space, I really want it but everyone needs the DLC to drive on it now :mad:

I think any champion will fork out a couple of quid if they have the chance at bragging rights over everybody else on GTP :lol: It would be a great setting.

Lets just hope the others are with us.

Please post if you have/don't have the Kart Space DLC!

Hey golfer, berty1979-the champion of the FGTC cant do these races. So i was wandering if i could take his place? In the first season i came 4th after only completing half the races, and i am currently second in S2. Not to blow my own trumpet but im pretty quick and a clean racer :) so i think i could challenge the champions of the other series'

I thought suzukba or whatever it is, is a better track...

another alternative is the autumn ring mini..

I don't have DLC but I didn't think kart space had an overtaking spot.

Just my 2 cents 👍

I'm pretty sure you can change brake balance with recomended cars using RA function.

Ps If you get drawn against SuperSic (tony1311) better luck next time lol, I only seen him race once or twice but he's really fast.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, but to make it more like real life you could have the GSR/4 concept for a KTM X-Bow.

Back