Race of Champions - Champion of Champions

• Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 250 comments
Greennarcotics
I'm pretty sure you can change brake balance with recomended cars using RA function.

Point, oh well. Using recommended cars where possible simplifies things.

AMF, you said on the last page that you had read the OP. I presume then that you have not read the updated OP.

Since you can change brake bias on recommended cars, I am going to allow people to supply their own versions of the Nissan GT-R and the NASCAR so that we get a bit more color.

And akmuq, I am planning on using the GSXR/4 however my one is tuned with chassis rigidity and weight.... oh hang on. How do you get those refresh cards?

Are you draining my credits lol... I have enough thank god..

so how can you band tuning?

I hope someone like Aderrrm or SuperSic sign up to show Jamman true alien speed, yes, making Jamman look slow.:eek:

Oh, and by the way, it's just me boasting and saying I'll win the TOCA title, sign up and stop me.:sly:

*cough* i can show him too :)

You should have got 5 car refresh cards after the 2.02 update if you purchased the first DLC batch.

Ok that is fine. I guess cowboy is.

And I have to find out where my refresh cards are. How to I get/use them?

I see we are not actually racing!!!

Oh god AMS is looking :S

:embarrassed:

How did you know?

I was just reading. I just like reading stuff.

But i can sign up if you want! First i have to win somthing. Ill set up my own championship, and hire Flavio. :sly:

Who is Flavio? And if it is just you and him, then that will not count as a championship victory. However, you can enter as a non-champion but you will not have priority if there are too many champions.

Who is Flavio? And if it is just you and him, then that will not count as a championship victory. However, you can enter as a non-champion but you will not have priority if there are too many champions.

Lol Golfer. Flavio as in Renault Flavio.

If i could enter it would be cool i suppose. I have taken part in the PDI Kart championship.

You don't know what you've let yourself in for..

Actually this is quite safe.. I doubt he can crash into anyone if its hotlaps

Adam, i have come on alot since the start of the league.

Anyway, from what ive heard on here you arent to clean here. Like the NASCAR dirty first corner crash league - i lol'd at that, that was a good one. Why would people say that if you were clean?

Anyway, Golfer you've got my PSN :)

Plus Adam, im allowed to race and have fun. Sure if i take part i wont win. But i just want to have fun.

Good idea guys.i have mooted a FGT race between website competitions too,i guess they might follow.the possibilities are endless

So what spec does the FGT need to be. Like, what BHP and weight? Tyres?

Super GT Nissan GT-R

What is that car?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what spec does the FGT need to be. Like, what BHP and weight? Tyres?

Depends on the circuit. After driving kart space, I am inclined towards Cape Ring Inside again. At Cape Ring Inside, it would be limited to 750 BHP.

Super GT Nissan GT-R

What is that car?

It is the Super GT500 Car by Nissan based on the GT-R.

As I said, Kart Space feels too fiddly in these cars. I would love it but it wouldn't work. Cape Ring Inside is good and Clubman Route 5 has night time etc. I think Cape Ring.

*sigh*

Use a custom Tokyo bay track, don't use anything else. This is as close as you can get to the real thing save for the cross over.

It's been tried before, so I hope you can make it happen, but there's not much credibility here. You need to start by doing the work of getting together a list of champions yourself, don't expect every one to do it for you by claiming they're champion of some random series.

Then this would take off, but it needs work.

I'm champion myself of the Yokohama Lexus IS-F Cup and the ORCA Cappuccino Cup Season 2, both contested regularly by some of the best drivers here. But that's the last bit of work that you should allow done by someone else ;).

Depends on the circuit. After driving kart space, I am inclined towards Cape Ring Inside again. At Cape Ring Inside, it would be limited to 750 BHP.

It is the Super GT500 Car by Nissan based on the GT-R.

As I said, Kart Space feels too fiddly in these cars. I would love it but it wouldn't work. Cape Ring Inside is good and Clubman Route 5 has night time etc. I think Cape Ring.

Yeah, i think a 125cc Kart gets round fast than the F2007 on Kart Space.

Which gt5000 specificly? I have the Nissan GT-5 GT500 Stealth!

Or you could do Eiger Nordwand?

Eiger? No. Lets not go to Eiger. It is a silly place. (Monty Python!)

@Wardez, most of the people signing up at the moment have come from the messages I posted in GTPs largest race series. The others are people I know personally. Don't worry, it is all thought through. I just need to find the best track.

Eiger? No. Lets not go to Eiger. It is a silly place. (Monty Python!)

@Wardez, most of the people signing up at the moment have come from the messages I posted in GTPs largest race series. The others are people I know personally. Don't worry, it is all thought through. I just need to find the best track.

Hm, ill have a look tomorrow at tracks if you want?

What kinda things does the chosen track need to have?

Lap time in stock rally cars and NASCARs of about 50s MAXIMUM. Needs to be fun to drive and a challenge. Speed is welcomed but slow corners are nice. Cape RIng Inside is very good for these criteria. Oh and gradient.

Back