"Racer X" is Patrick Crider, SohnVonStig! Going to Silverstone! (pics)

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 336 comments
I will try to be there around 8-9am so I can get a early shot at the event. If anyone decides to head there early as well, let me know. See you guys on Thursday!

I'm going to try and get there around the same time. I wonder if anyone will get a second chance with the number of people anticipated.

Think i might hop on a plane and join. Didnt have time due to work but still managed a 32.2 from just two stints at 8-5. I am no alien but am smooth and used to actually race so theres that punchers chance i could make it. Checking rates online right now to see if its viable. (Fingers crossed!)

I will try to be there around 8-9am so I can get a early shot at the event. If anyone decides to head there early as well, let me know. See you guys on Thursday!

I'll be there around the same time to get some parking, I'm going to ditch the wife so my concentration isn't F'ed 👍

I can't make it guys, a guy at work is having issues. Can't really let on more than that, I'll be tied up all day :grumpy:. Have a beer for me and make sure someone from GTP makes it as the wildcard. If you pick up extra swag (free GT stuff) I can offer up a ride somewhere (airport) in exchange as well as a little beer money 👍

Edit: best burrito in town "Surfin' Cali" at Lucha Libre. Its not too far a drive from down town. You WILL thank me.

Last edited:
Edit: best burrito in town "Surfin' Cali" at Lucha Libre. Its not too far a drive from down town. You WILL thank me.

Noted! If there's one thing I've missed about Cali (used to be stationed in Alameda and Petaluma) it's wicked good carne asada burritos and In N' Out! Well...missed other than real waves and good people :P.

I can't make it guys, a guy at work is having issues. Can't really let on more than that, I'll be tied up all day :grumpy:. Have a beer for me and make sure someone from GTP makes it as the wildcard. If you pick up extra swag (free GT stuff) I can offer up a ride somewhere (airport) in exchange as well as a little beer money 👍

Really? I'll try to get you some swag and PM so I can send it your way. I was also curious about the people competing, if perhaps Sony / GT have any free swag for us haha:tup: I am still debating whether or not to drive to downtown or just take the trolley from the mall. See you guys there!

Gonna be there in a few hours.

Anyone there yet? I imagine the line's going to start soon. The early birds definitely have the advantage.

But I have a feeling the record time will still be posted well into the afternoon from people learning by watching on from the queue.

I'd say to take the trolley, from the eye in the sky it looks like a great time at Comicon. Bummer I cant make it, but Heather Ford on fox news is dressed like Wonder Woman and looks fantabulous.

I'm about to head out there, Shigegaki. How long is the line?

Dragonwhisky
Jordan,
Any commentation streams for racer x comp?
No live streams, though I'll probably be tweeting some pictures and comments on GTPlanet's twitter feed, @gtplanetnews.

Jordan
No live streams, though I'll probably be tweeting some pictures and comments on GTPlanet's twitter feed, @gtplanetnews.

Thanks for the response. May have to log on to my Twitter account and learn how to use it. Might be a little late in the game however. :/

Dragonwhisky
Thanks for the response. May have to log on to my Twitter account and learn how to use it. Might be a little late in the game however. :/
You don't have to be signed in, just click on the Twitter link in the footer of every page here and you can see all the posts. :)

Jordan
You don't have to be signed in, just click on the Twitter link in the footer of every page here and you can see all the posts. :)

On phone using gtplanet Android app. Got the Twitter app loaded and think I'm "following" gtplanet. Still learning how to use it.
Thank you. Any tweets about racer x yet?

Back