"Racer X" is Patrick Crider, SohnVonStig! Going to Silverstone! (pics)

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 336 comments
R1600Turbo
Just got word on track/car combo: R32 @ Monaco

Sohnvonstig is currently the leader by 2 seconds! :D

Can you say how many drivers have ran so far and how many are still waiting?

How many are they running at a time?

Well I am glad I did not spend my AMEX points. Quite possibly my single most hated track and car. I probably would end up being way off.

Man that looks like it would be fun. Saw these, Nissan photo says "Getting it done on Monza"

616161358.jpg

616174456.jpg

^^^ Go Stig!

I'm also curious how they're judging wall taps and that chicane. So much strife when stewarded this track. :ouch:

I bet they just tell people to stay off the wall. I'm sure there's someone watching your every move from over your shoulder.

Edit:

The Stig himself... (who was the first to set a time and has yet to be beaten)

278001_408420072526427_1426341278_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bryan just posted a photo of the line. It's pretty crazy. If Stig can hold on and win this he will truly be deserving of it.

Bryan just posted a photo of the line. It's pretty crazy. If Stig can hold on and win this he will truly be deserving of it.
He does has a knack for qualifying well, so him doing well is no surprise.

I am kinda scared when he's on track with others, though. :lol:

Apparently he has brought his time down to a 1:52.227 and they are talking about multiple runs on their facebook page. I'm still trying to figure out how this is going down...

Edit: Apparently that time is 2.6 seconds ahead of 2nd place. :eek:

Edit 2: Someone just jumped into 2nd place .378 behind.

Last edited:
It's freaking dramatic. I'll have a write up about it soon. But people are buying spots in line. Stig traded his seat for a spot and has a really close rivalry with another guy who's brought a T500 and a PS3 he has up in a hotel room nearby that he goes to practice on while his wife waits in life.

Wardez
It's freaking dramatic. I'll have a write up about it soon. But people are buying spots in line. Stig traded his seat for a spot and has a really close rivalry with another guy who's brought a T500 and a PS3 he has up in a hotel room nearby that he goes to practice on while his wife waits in life.

Woah :crazy:

Wardez

Wow, is that legal per the rules? LOL!

Pretty rebel move!

Pretty resourceful to bring your own setup to practice I have to admit. That being said go Stig or any other GTP'er that might be competing.

Ps. Kudos to the guy's wife for pitching in for the team too. 👍

Back