Red Bull RB11 launch

A "what if" by wtf1. It doesn't look that bad actually...

B82E23ECUAAELG7.jpg:large

Eh...it's alright, it's just a shame it's not a re-colouring of their testing livery.

Not a bad livery. Pretty good in fact, in a sea of corporate sameness.

Of course, if they'd never released that fantastic camo livery first, we'd be going "ooh... cool."

Instead, we're going: "I prefered the first movie to the sequel..."

It's all just same same really. Quite dissappointing really after the uniqueness of the testing livery. Why cant the teams be more creative, rather than pump out the same 🤬 year after year.

That's pretty much like giving out expresso, and then saying they've got something stronger after that and giving out decaf.

A "what if" by wtf1. It doesn't look that bad actually...

B82E23ECUAAELG7.jpg:large
That works in soo many ways, the closer you get to it the better it looks and also it allows the sponsers to be just as visable as the regular livery.

I preferred when the blue and purple were blended together around the sidepod. The turning of the red bull logo at the front does help the look of the nose to me though.

They've had the purple on the car since 2013 for one and this year it's more tidy and looks a bit cleaner than say last year or before.

See how the blue just suddenly becomes a merged purple along the sidepods and rear wing upper structure for the 2013 livery

Front_Three_Quarters_Webber_LoRes.jpg

They've had the purple on the car since 2013 for one and this year it's more tidy and looks a bit cleaner than say last year or before.

See how the blue just suddenly becomes a merged purple along the sidepods and rear wing upper structure for the 2013 livery

Front_Three_Quarters_Webber_LoRes.jpg

I really love this livery, but I also really like the 2015 one.
The camo was cool, but it was another black and white car in a field of mostly grey and white cars. Good to see they went with more colour this year!

The purple doesn't do much for me. Personally just keep it blue

It's always been purple behind the Infiniti logo, there's just more of it this year.

Overall no surprises in the livery, pretty much what everyone expected, I think? I do wonder though... considering Renault's woes last year, and given that they don't appear too quick in the traps this your... how long Nissan/Infiniti will continue their co-Renault branding on the car?

Back