Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Horizon 3 will get a free demo available on September 12.
11f3b4cf05e204d630af3753553b3a29.png
Thanks for sharing! I was wondering what the word ending in "Y" was before "Ultimate".

In that E3 footage with Ralph Fulton some people on YouTube spotted gas stations...

Thank god, nothing ruins the look of car like a big rectangle in the middle of the front fascia.
That's cool, but I think that those who wanted optional plates enough for them to be implemented into the game on the back of the car will want them on the front too.

well I say optional, do we actually know yet if we can choose not to have a plate?

Anyone else get an email from Microsoft research studios? Apparently becuase I did the last 2 of their surveys I'm able to participate in watching an esports on twitch and be able to receive a free digital copy of Forza Horizon 3.

Last edited:
That's cool, but I think that those who wanted optional plates enough for them to be implemented into the game on the back of the car will want them on the front too.

well I say optional, do we actually know yet if we can choose not to have a plate?
What kind of car enthusiast would want to actively put plates on the front of a vehicle?

Blasphemy! :P

Called it! :lol:
Maybe it's just me but seems to be implying that it was in Forza at one point?

Taking a shot in the universe and guessing the old Warthog. :D

If I can't drive it with the thumbsticks - disappointment.

If I can't effortlessly swing it around corners while blowing the horn - disappointment.

If I can't operate the tur–wait, where's the turret?! Unbelievable. Pre-order cancelled.

What about your friends? Surely some of you have friends who played either Halo game, and they don't give a damn about racing games. Worse comes to worse, just ask for their code.

Awesome to see the Warthog coming. I'm happy to wait for the #Forzathon event as I'm not going out to rent a copy of Halo 5 or MCC.

Latest Posts

Back