Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
I wish this guy had moved over the right just a little more and had a better camera haha, trying to ID those cars, could be a new unseen widebody kit on a few new cars? I'm talking about the Silver, Red and White cars on the left.

8lf82gZ.jpg

I wish this guy had moved over the right just a little more and had a better camera haha, trying to ID those cars, could be a new unseen widebody kit on a few new cars? I'm talking about the Silver, Red and White cars on the left.

8lf82gZ.jpg
We can clearly see the wb on that R35. Plus, I take it a surfboard will be an accessory on every car. :sly:

In Syndrome voice: "This is just too good!"

We can clearly see the wb on that R35. Plus, I take it a surfboard will be an accessory on every car. :sly:

In Syndrome voice: "This is just too good!"

Yeah I see the WB on the R35, I was talking about the other white car on the screen on the left. Might be 240SX? The Silver kinda looks like a S15 possibly but it's so hard to tell.

Can we all take a moment to laugh at the fact the S14 is available for only a single day?

Yeah an odd choice for such a requested car...but it makes sense if there calling it S14 day.

Since it's only a one day thing..I wonder what the challenge will be?

Yeah an odd choice for such a requested car...but it makes sense if there calling it S14 day.

Since it's only a one day thing..I wonder what the challenge will be?
willbsn13 please provide the source links for these images. Attribution matters.

8lf82gZ.jpg

I think the white one next to the M4 is an NSX with Runny Bucket treatment.

SEMA-2015-9536.jpg

I'm putting a widebody on my GTR when this game comes out and replicating the Nissan GT-R GT3.
There's a LB GTR roaming around my town, saw it at a couple of shows and sometimes in the street(saw it last week.) There's also a BMW M3 roadster with a LB kit but i don't see her as much as the GTR.
100_0338.JPG

IIRC there's three LB GTRs in Quebec right now.

I saw a dark grey one at St-Eustache during the Formula D event but I can't remember if it had Ontario plates or not. I know the guys from NextMod have 2, there's one from Zilla Motorsport and another one from Quebec City.

Well, if VW is gone for now; I sure hope Turn 10 adds another brand or perhaps cars from the existing VAG makes in FH3 for dlc. Seat could make a comeback, they could introduce Skoda, or something else.

Oh, to replace the transporter; Turn 10 could get the Porsche B32 Carrera Bus. That's if they're still able to license Porsche.
18.jpg

Im sure they've got some crazy stuff planned for DLC.

I mean when FH2 launched it only had 220 cars and ended up with 320+, Crazy Off-roaders, some of my now favorite cars in the franchise (LM002, Alfa 4C, 15' Camaro Z28, MG Metro 6R4) and the Fast and Furious Vehicles.

So with FH3 launching with 370+ cars, we could see this game finishing with anywhere between 450-500 cars which is insane for an open-world racer.

Back