Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
In some hotter environments it can rain even whilst the sun is shining and the sky is seemingly blue. It's usually small rain clouds on their own and they make for short showers. Usually no more than 5-10 minutes.
Yes but, do we know if there is variable weather or will it constantly rain at that particular setting on the map? Like the wet circuits in FM6 have the same puddles and no variable weather.

Yes but, do we know if there is variable weather or will it constantly rain at that particular setting on the map? Like the wet circuits in FM6 have the same puddles and no variable weather.
I would imagine that would be a feature they keep from the past iteration of Horizon. Hasn't this already been confirmed?

If you watched footage from gamescom, I think I remember the dev talking about how they used their super camera to capture the different skies of Australia and then blend them all into one realistic weather system. I think it's going to be variable.

Like FH2, FH3 will have fully variable weather and full dynamic day/night cycle. From what I have seen there won't be puddles that appear while it is raining like in FM6, but there are areas of standing water within the game world that utilize the puddle tech from FM6.

The VIP cars
CrrKpscXEAA-Jot.jpg

...which came from here, so FH3 is going to be on the tellybox if you want to keep an eye out for secret stuffs

List of confirmed wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

· Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

· Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

· Logitech G29 Racing Wheel

· Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel

· Thrustmaster T300RS

· Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel

· Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster T150

· Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6a_wheel_support
Damn, no DFGT support. Hopefully it'll work unofficially.

That gameplay is apparantly cut from this:
/watch?v=7TnfdFiw1iI&t=0s

Paste 'www.youtube.com' before it in your adress bar to view the page, the embed doesn't seem to work

Made a speculative list on the cars w/ widebody options, max of 25. Might do one for the other 3 catergories as well!

Forza Branded (the cars w/ vintage flared bolt-on fenders and other misc kits):
  1. 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
  2. 1974 Toyota Celica
  3. 1985 Toyota Corolla AE86 (Surely)
  4. 2003 Nissan 350Z (Veliside, makes sense since it's already modelled for FH2/FM6)
  5. 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
  6. 1993/2002 Nissan Skyline R32/R34 (Surely one of them has to have something...right?)
Rocket Bunny/Pandem:
  1. 1997 BMW M3 E36 (Confirmed)
  2. 1993 Nissan 240SX SE (Confirmed)
  3. 1992 Honda NSX
  4. 1992 Nissan Silvia Club K's (V1)
  5. 2015 Lexus RC-F
  6. 2005 BMW M3 E46 (Pandem)
  7. 2016 Mazda MX-5 (Pandem)
  8. 1997 Mazda RX-7 FD3S (V2)
  9. 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Pandem)
  10. 2013 Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86 (Pandem V3)
Liberty Walk:
  1. 2012 Nissan GT-R (Confirmed)
  2. 2014 BMW M4 (Confirmed)
  3. 2012 Infiniti IPL (G37)
  4. 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
  5. 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago (Type II or Limited20)
  6. 2013 Audi R8
  7. 2014 Lamborghini Huracan
  8. 2012 Lamborghini Aventador
  9. 2008 BMW M3 E92
Hopefully we'll see more customization post launch and cars added in DLC will come with added customization :)

I have a feeling/blind hope that the Alpine A110 will have bolt on fenders too. As when you find it in FH2 it has the fenders but then they aren't available on the actual car when you get it. But the bumper/rear parts are available.

See.

Alpine_fenders.png

And if they're not available in FH3, I'm going to cry... A lot. :P I've already been let down once.

Back