Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
I don't think that's 100% true, Frz.
I dont know. Its just whenever someone refer to any racing game YT personalities such as AR12, BlackPhantaa, SlapTrain, and sometimes FailRace, there be quite numerous people who label them as crappy or even cringeworthy.

I can understand if its just a minority. But this is quite lot of people.

I dont know. Its just whenever someone refer to any racing game YT personalities such as AR12, BlackPhantaa, SlapTrain, and sometimes FailRace, there be quite numerous people who label them as crappy or even cringeworthy.

I can understand if its just a minority. But this is quite lot of people.

There are not many racing game YouTubers that I have found that I can stand watching for more then 3 minutes. Though racing games aren't necessarily well suited for the type of gaming videos I enjoy. I have been watching Failrace lately, I enjoy his stuff, especially his community racing challenges. Apart from that there are few that can keep my attention. I think I am going to have a go with making some FH3 videos.

T8p2Osh.jpg

Confirms the Rocket Bunny S15 Silvia, but also that you'll be able to change wings even after a widebody kit has been applied. The stock RB Kit on a S15 has the lip, this wing is one that has been in FM6/FH2. I guess a nice little tidbit of info for those who want to dive into the customization aspect of FH3.

Last edited:
I hate anyone classified as a 'YouTuber' regardless of topic. They're all extremely vain and self centred twits.
Most but not all.

I used to really love TeamVVV's coverage every time a Forza was announced as Alan is a huge motorsport fan but seems T10/Playground don't care about them any more and have moved onto the hip kids with their sideways baseball caps. Shame.

I used to really love TeamVVV's coverage every time a Forza was announced as Alan is a huge motorsport fan but seems T10/Playground don't care about them any more and have moved onto the hip kids with their sideways baseball caps. Shame.
Alan is okay but his commenters are pure poison regarding Forza Motorsport. Hugo Stiglitz, I'm looking at you.

Failrace and SuperGT all the way.

Last edited:
Most but not all.

If you actually looked into it you'd see that TeamVVV have attended these Forza Horizon 3 Preview events. So you'll be seeing new footage from him too.

Most but not all.

Iirc VVV really don't like Forza Motorsport. I remember them liking the graphics of Forza 6 but that was it. They've been very clear that they don't like how the cars handle.

Regarding Youtubers: I only follow ISR and VVV. Super GT has some funny multiplayer videos but I don't follow him.

T8p2Osh.jpg

Confirms the Rocket Bunny S15 Silvia, but also that you'll be able to change wings even after a widebody kit has been applied. The stock RB Kit on a S15 has the lip, this wing is one that has been in FM6/FH2. I guess a nice little tidbit of info for those who want to dive into the customization aspect of FH3.
The sky looks pretty bright while it's raining. Any word if that's variable weather?

List of confirmed wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

· Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

· Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

· Logitech G29 Racing Wheel

· Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel

· Thrustmaster T300RS

· Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel

· Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster T150

· Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6a_wheel_support

There is also an update for FM6:APEX bringing it out of Beta and adding wheel support.

Sad my old DFGT didn't make the list. Guess I'll be upgrading to a G29 soon.

List of confirmed wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

· Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

· Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

· Logitech G29 Racing Wheel

· Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel

· Thrustmaster T300RS

· Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel

· Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster T150

· Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel

· Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6a_wheel_support
Deserves its own thread.

The sky looks pretty bright while it's raining. Any word if that's variable weather?
In some hotter environments it can rain even whilst the sun is shining and the sky is seemingly blue. It's usually small rain clouds on their own and they make for short showers. Usually no more than 5-10 minutes.

In some hotter environments it can rain even whilst the sun is shining and the sky is seemingly blue. It's usually small rain clouds on their own and they make for short showers. Usually no more than 5-10 minutes.

Even where I live, in Central Europe it happens every now and then, especially in the summer.

Latest Posts

Back