Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
I get that its a demo but i spent most of last night downloading it and you don't play on it for long but never mind, it looks seriously good and i can't wait for the full game.

What was that cave with all the glowy lights?, looked awesome....and slightly scary!

I get that its a demo but i spent most of last night downloading it and you don't play on it for long but never mind, it looks seriously good and i can't wait for the full game.

What was that cave with all the glowy lights?, looked awesome....and slightly scary!

dont forget , if you quit the game , you have to start over.

Finally got the demo downloaded and it tingles me in my happy places.
giphy.gif

This game looks utterly gorgeous. :drool: I'm going to be pounding out so much driving and photos come the full release.

I still find it a bit of a shame that Turn 10 couldn't include the Mustang GT, I was hoping to pin that against the Falcon XR8.

I still find it a bit of a shame that Turn 10 couldn't include the Mustang GT, I was hoping to pin that against the Falcon XR8.
Power would be the biggest difference. The XR8 makes close to 500hp at the wheels :eek: . Would like to see that head to head. Maybe in FM7.

I've played about 30 minutes so far, it's really kick ass. I love how when you're off-roading, you can drive through a lot of the smaller trees. That's one thing that annoyed me about horizon 2, I seemed to hit every tree.

It looks great and the physics/driving feels fun as hell. Winner winner chicken dinner. 👍

Now I have to track down @ClydeYellow (his drivatar), and challenge him to a race. :lol:

Only now am I learning that when games let you name your character Jesus, it's actually Yay Zeus. I was so disappointed to not be addressed as Jesus. It's also strange how they included some really strange names, but not Toby.

Power would be the biggest difference. The XR8 makes close to 500hp at the wheels :eek: . Would like to see that head to head. Maybe in FM7.
Really? Damn, I didn't think it had that much power, I just assumed it was similar to the Mustang GT in performance.

---
Also, I'm glad to see that the GT350R has its production colors.

Downloaded the demo. This is my first Horizon game and all I must say is WOW... Just to think a game like this looks so good, sounds so good, drives so good and on top of that boasts such a massive car list. A car game like this is almost too good to be true. I don't regret preordering the Ultimate Edition.

The only negative I can think of is that Layout 12 does not have mapping for camera change... But who cares. This will support wheels on PC and I'm sure I'll be able to fix that. Another thing I don;t like is that apparently they will push drift into career mode to progress... not looking forward to that...

Is it just me or are the sounds better than in FM6? The off-throttle pops are crazy.

That's one of the things I always check first in a car game. They are definitely updated from FM6, at least with the turbo sounds and also the sound sample on the BMW M4. That Bimmer is sounding great now. Much better grunt from that L6, lots of popping, a bit of unnecessary but cool backfire and a godly turbo spool!

Last edited:
Ok so i wanted to upload on Facebook a video i did of me driving the drone around the beach with Clearest Blue playing on the radio to show to my friends and family, but Facebook wouldn't let me since the song was playing in the background :grumpy:

If it was a PUBLIC video on Youtube with MONETIZATION i could understand that i couldn't upload the video because of the rights, but it is a PRIVATE video with no ways of making money on it, just to show my friends that the drone is cool :banghead:

Smh right now with all this stupidity :banghead:

Try uploading it to YouTube without monetization and then post that to Facebook.

EDIT: Mistakes were made, threads were confused and I meant to post here. Gonna leave one photo here, anyway, because it was relevant to the idea of having our own custom homes.

GT350R Financial Priorities by MintyTS, on Flickr

This would be seriously amazing to arrive to every time you're coming back after a cruise. A place to just showcase your collection(possibly even to other players in your lobby) would be an awesome addition. The garage tour bits from the PGR series was one of my favorite things about it. Just walking around and admiring these machines for what they are.

Last edited:
^^I did something similar yesterday. Rolled up to a house with two women on the verandah. Falcon Ute in the driveway and so parked behind it. From the outside, inside were two guys just relaxing.

Back