Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
@Techy It shouldn't. I think it's only for the Ultimate edition.

Myself, I only got the Ultimate edition for the 6 months of free DLC + vip cars. Since I was planning on getting all DLCs, it's a decent price drop. Can't say i'm not overly hyped for the game, and that i'm totally not eagerly waiting to be able to play it on the 23rd though :P

Well, see y'all in around two weeks, I guess. I've decided to take the plunge and pick up both a XB1S (bundle) and FH3.

Is FH1 available with GWG till the end of the month? I'll have a few days inbetween where I'll have nothing to play until FH3 releases and I assume it would make for a great time waster in the meantime.

MXH
Well, see y'all in around two weeks, I guess. I've decided to take the plunge and pick up both a XB1S (bundle) and FH3.

Is FH1 available with GWG till the end of the month? I'll have a few days inbetween where I'll have nothing to play until FH3 releases and I assume it would make for a great time waster in the meantime.
Horizon 1 is free for the first half of September, and will no longer be free after tomorrow (September 15th).

So I let my boss take a turn at the demo. He owns a few Forza Motorsport titles but had never tried Horizon. While racing the intro in the trophy truck on the beach, another car knocked him into a pile of rocks, and the truck got completely stuck. By the time I tried to get him out of it, it was too late to just unwind out of the mess. I've never seen a car get so completely stuck like that before. I had to quit the game and start over.

14238352_10153670743207364_900055509505524969_n.jpg

Any guesses what the Dream Machines are??

I think one is an R32 Skyline and perhaps the other is a the Ken Block Ford Focus.

So I let my boss take a turn at the demo. He owns a few Forza Motorsport titles but had never tried Horizon. While racing the intro in the trophy truck on the beach, another car knocked him into a pile of rocks, and the truck got completely stuck. By the time I tried to get him out of it, it was too late to just unwind out of the mess. I've never seen a car get so completely stuck like that before. I had to quit the game and start over.
I remember there was a option when you pause the game that allows you to reset the car. I think it was "LS" or something.

14238352_10153670743207364_900055509505524969_n.jpg

Any guesses what the Dream Machines are??

I think one is an R32 Skyline and perhaps the other is a the Ken Block Ford Focus.

Not convinced with those fenders on the Focus. But, hey, what else could it be right? ;)

It's nice to hype up to a game. What is nicer is to realize the game ended up being better than you expected. I played the demo for about an hour and a half. With just the BMW M4 and the other cars you get to drive for a little while, I had an absolute blast.

Just imagine for a second... We only saw about a third of the map and drove only 4 cars with no tunning and customization. Just try to imagine what is going to be to play the full game... 2 weeks of waiting for this game seem very cruel...

So, there's going to be Forza brand widebodies, and there's also a 240Z, 70's Corolla and a Hako.

If there's just simple bolt on fenders and the wheels fit good, that's all my garage will be.

I took the plunge and instead of building a gaming PC, I decided to buy the XBOne S bundle including FH3.

Played the demo and it was a lot of different. Coming off from playing FH2 on the X360, it really felt like it was a new game to me.

I tried the demo and I must say I'm disappointed. The graphics would be horrendous on the original Xbox, the physics make NFS seem like a sim and the A.I. is about as intelligent as a bag of rocks. I was going to cancel my pre-order but microsoft already charged my card and they don't do refunds.

Yes, I'm joking, the only think that actually sucks about the demo is that it isn't the full game and you can't save progress. I also love the license plate thing and have chosen P655321 for mine (kudos if you get the reference).

I tried the demo and I must say I'm disappointed. The graphics would be horrendous on the original Xbox, the physics make NFS seem like a sim and the A.I. is about as intelligent as a bag of rocks. I was going to cancel my pre-order but microsoft already charged my card and they don't do refunds.

Yes, I'm joking, the only think that actually sucks about the demo is that it isn't the full game and you can't save progress. I also love the license plate thing and have chosen P655321 for mine (kudos if you get the reference).
*Clicks spoiler*

*Stops having heart attack*

I took the plunge and instead of building a gaming PC, I decided to buy the XBOne S bundle including FH3.

Played the demo and it was a lot of different. Coming off from playing FH2 on the X360, it really felt like it was a new game to me.
Never played the 360 version of FH2, but from what I understand even FH2 feels completely different on the XBoxOne.

I'm disappointed... Warren isn't dressed like this. :lol: Infact, no one so far is dressed like that. It's all Hipsters and generic modern clothing... I guess that's what happens when you go to a modern Festival that's Hip and in with the times. They should have made this guy an avatar.

Also, you can actually get stuck in this game, like properly stuck. I got the rear overhang of my Maloo stuck on a rock, the front in a river. Rear wheels were mid air, I couldn't get out. It wasn't for 5 minutes of wriggling that I realized I could use rewinds, by which time I couldn't rewind far enough back. And the demo doesn't let you fast travel. And you know what? I think that is fantastic!

I'm disappointed... Warren isn't dressed like this. :lol: Infact, no one so far is dressed like that. It's all Hipsters and generic modern clothing... I guess that's what happens when you go to a modern Festival that's Hip and in with the times. They should have made this guy an avatar.

Also, you can actually get stuck in this game, like properly stuck. I got the rear overhang of my Maloo stuck on a rock, the front in a river. Rear wheels were mid air, I couldn't get out. It wasn't for 5 minutes of wriggling that I realized I could use rewinds, by which time I couldn't rewind far enough back. And the demo doesn't let you fast travel. And you know what? I think that is fantastic!

You can reset your car by pausing and pressing the left stick.

I remember there was a option when you pause the game that allows you to reset the car. I think it was "LS" or something.
I saw that and tried it, but it didn't unstick the truck. It did rotate around a bit, but it stayed stuck.

Back