Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
The problem will be, why can't we exit our car and hop into another player's car.

Also, why can't we hop on bicycles? The world's probably the best realised after GTA V's San Andreas, so why can't we explore its glory at a slower pace?

So impressed by the open nature. The ability to drive all the way up a river is pure GTA freedom.

Meh, took me about 45 minutes without fast travel to find all the roads.

Honestly kinda disappointed in the map size, was hoping for a full island like in TDU.

At least they improved the roads, a lot more life like.
I spent two hours last night finding all the roads. If you found them all in 45 minutes, you were either using the Centenario, or you didn't actually find them all.

I agree with you on the last point, though. Despite the fact that this seems to be even more open world than even FH2, the roads are so much better designed, there is a real incentive to stay on them and really work on your braking points and cornering line.

I spent two hours last night finding all the roads. If you found them all in 45 minutes, you were either using the Centenario, or you didn't actually find them all.

I agree with you on the last point, though. Despite the fact that this seems to be even more open world than even FH2, the roads are so much better designed, there is a real incentive to stay on them and really work on your braking points and cornering line.
I definitely found them all, wasn't taking my time though lol.

Yeah, I was really excited by the Headland Circuit, felt like an actual race track. That nice banked corner, the quick downhill sweeper, etc. If many of the street circuits feel like that... :)

I noticed if you look at the map you see tons of roads that look to be racetracks. Like, perfect tracks. Gonna make circuit races a lot better this time around.
Hoping for a map that big in less than two years dev time is pretty unreasonable to me atleast
It is, I suppose I just got my hopes up because it's an island.
If your talking about the demo map that's not the whole map lol. FH3 map is Twice as big as FH2 map.

Hopefully, looked at the map size and how quickly you can get to the farthest points from the demo size and eh...

xTGSaDQ.png

I remember them having an expansion pass lined-up for FM5 and then they canned it. So maybe this signals the possible return of an expansion pass? Since this is from a preview build of the game and Playground/T10 haven't confirmed any DLC past the car pass, I wouldn't confirm it. But it's certainly a possibility now.

xTGSaDQ.png

I remember them having an expansion pass lined-up for FM5 and then they canned it. So maybe this signals the possible return of an expansion pass? Since this is from a preview build of the game and Playground/T10 haven't confirmed any DLC past the car pass, I wouldn't confirm it. But it's certainly a possibility now.

What would be included in an "expansion pass" though? I mean car pass would cover the Car DLC's (up to a certain point of course, as has been in the past)... but this is open world game we are talking about. Not really much to "expand" on.

Thoughts? Or am I thinking about it wrong?

xTGSaDQ.png

If that's there then yes, it's happening.

I had a strong feeling it was coming but holy hell it's now confirmed.

tumblr_lojsg8bhRP1qjazks.gif

No more shocks now, hm PG? Trying not have a stroke as it is.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...ling--Anyone-else-feeling-it.aspx#post_552452

Hi folks,

Alongside the release of our most recent update for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, which introduced Windows 10 wheel support, we’ve been working hard to improve steering wheel support and FFB tuning for Forza Horizon 3. Because the game features driving experiences and vehicle types that are not present in Apex, such as off-road driving in trophy trucks and buggies, this integration work requires additional tuning across the game’s diverse vehicles and terrain.

While not found in the Xbox One demo, many of these improvements will be present in the full version of Forza Horizon 3, on PC and Xbox One, when Forza Horizon 3 launches with early access on September 23. In addition, we’ll have support for additional wheels beyond the Apex wheel list that was previously announced. As we’ve said before, wheel support is an ongoing priority for the Forza team and, as we gather your feedback on wheels in both Apex and Forza Horizon 3, we will continue to improve wheel support in future content updates.

Thanks,
Brian

I'm mainly looking forward to taking Vehicles out to places they simply just don't belong.

Example.. Whilst I'd rather not have GT Race Cars in the game (Stick to the Motorsport series in future), I will admit the idea of taking one through the Aussie jungles where in reality it would be impossible to drive them does seem amusing.

If anything, a GT rallycross race would be stupid dangerous and fun ;D

Dang. There is more to life than an LS engine.

I'm mainly looking forward to taking Vehicles out to places they simply just don't belong.

Example.. Whilst I'd rather not have GT Race Cars in the game (Stick to the Motorsport series in future), I will admit the idea of taking one through the Aussie jungles where in reality it would be impossible to drive them does seem amusing.

If anything, a GT rallycross race would be stupid dangerous and fun ;D

Should be interesting with the #55 + #22 Supercars. ;)

This guy mentions a V8 swap as well. Wonder if it's the 5.0 from the Altima Supercar.

Rather a shame they didn't introduce any new brands beyond ADV.1, Rotiform, and 50-52, nor introduce new wheels for older brands. Especially bothered by STILL not having the proper Watanabe 8 spokes. The Compomotive MLs have an ugly offset and no dish and just don't look right.
A lot of the new wheels they added look ace, though. Shame the Fuchs knockoffs don't have any PORSCHES OR VWS to put them on.

At college right now, preparing the rooster of "Over the Outback 107.7!!" (Rumbling the Outback, worldwide style!!) :lol::lol:

upload_2016-9-15_20-4-7.png

Last edited:
Back