Round 5 of 8 ( A.R.C IV )

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 49 comments
Round 5 results will be posted later today after the F1 qualifying and some gardening ;)

Damnit, I forgot all about this. Rented Tourist Trophy last night and I played that the whole time. Submitting my first session time.

Ok I am onto the results for Round 5 now at last and expect to have them up within the next hour along with Round 6 👍

>ROUND 5 RESULTS<

R5Results.jpg

Congrats to Holl01 for returning in winning form with a blazing laptime 👍 and a stunning laptime from our Ghost in this Round Small_Fryz :cheers:
2nd place points go to Iceman and 3rd place points go to Minorshunt both with laptimes so close we were considering a photo finish :P also nice and close between Sjaak and Niels who are now even on points with 3 rounds remaining :cool:

Thanks to all who took part and submitted a clean lap staying within the allowed boundaries ;) Please post those replays for this round before the results for Round 6 :cheers:

Thanks again guys ... Will post Round 6 in a matter on minutes when I get the pics taken :)

Here's my replay for this Round ...

Attachments

• Ron ARC IV Round 5 Maxi Turbo @ Deep Forest.max
    21 KB · Views: 7
Congrats to the usual podium people and all who submit.:cheers:
Very nice round to do,had a lot of fun.👍

Again I put a race on the pile of experience.

BTW Ron,your replay is OK 👍

Attachments

• Round 5 ARC 4 .max
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Checked the replays of Sjaak and SmallFryz. Both are fine. 👍

Also had a look at Ron's, even though Sjaak already verified it. But I wanted to see for myself, that I could follow him up to T2. :D Just lost 0.5 secs on the last 2 turns afterward. :dopey:

Thanks for sharing gentlemen. :cheers:

And here's my PAL replay for the round:

Attachments

• NielsG ARC 5 Renault Maxi Turbo@Deep Forest 1.09.029.max
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
Yep I just checked Sjaak, Small_Fryz and Niels replays for this round and all are clean and valid 👍

Well done guys :cheers:

Nice race guys. Congrats to holl01 for the scorching run, and Dion for a blistering followup. (you should take the points mate.) ..........and once again Ben and I are in each others hip pockets. Nice run!👍 It's good to see some more submissions this week. And all close. :)

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• 97328_14596_GRAN_TURIS.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
I have recieved a PM from Stevenderuig regarding rounds 4 and 5 stating that he sent PM's to me for each round ..... yet I saw none in my PM box ?

... anyway I will take his latest PM that has times for both rounds attached and put them into the place they would have finished for the 2 rounds in question and all his totals will show on Round 6 results 👍

Anyone submitting a PM should post in the race thread saying it has been sent and I will post if I dont get it ;)

Thanks for listening guys :cheers:

Mr P
I have recieved a PM from Stevenderuig regarding rounds 4 and 5 stating that he sent PM's to me for each round ..... yet I saw none in my PM box ?

... anyway I will take his latest PM that has times for both rounds attached and put them into the place they would have finished for the 2 rounds in question and all his totals will show on Round 6 results 👍

Anyone submitting a PM should post in the race thread saying it has been sent and I will post if I dont get it ;)

Thanks for listening guys :cheers:
SUPER and thanks mrP for your flexibility and coop. now i get point (tho not too much) for each round.
from now on i will pm you and also report in the race thread.
:) :) :) 👍 👍 👍

cheers people for what was a great little combo at what is in my opinion the most difficult track in the game, will have a replay posted in a couple of hours, great lap from small fryz also, considering u only put in a quick half an hour session from what u told me ;)

Here's my replay (i.e. how not to do it
turtle.gif
).

Attachments

• luxy_arc4x05_1_09_104.sps
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Clean and fast Dan 👍

The braking whilst accelerating is a visibly obvious advantage with the wheel ...I wish I still had mine now :P

Great Lap :cheers:

i didnt use the wheel in that lap, i used the ds2, and just held my thumb on both the gas and the brake;)

I have tried it on the DS2 but cant do it for the life of me :P I end up all over the track and feel like my tongue is hanging out :lol:

yes, and it all boils down to ur view selection, ur view is hard to drive with, and even though u may say ur used to it, u'll never be faster than the top guys are who all use the inside view, my advice, ditch the baby view, and join the party of inside view users (dopey)

Back