Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,989 comments
Elon Musk's victory in the presidential election? Well, at least we know that the Republican States of America wouldn't outlive a head of lettuce.

Elon Musk's victory in the presidential election? Well, at least we know that the Republican States of America wouldn't outlive a head of lettuce.
Won't he be introducing constitutional amendments every few days decided by snap referendums and which way the wind is blowing at the time?

Plus Air Force One will be a stealth plane and The Beast a self driving EV to conceal his day to day whereabouts from would be Californian assassins.

Last edited:
Amazing seeing as the election isn't scheduled until 2024

Are we certain all of Canada would join California?
That's a good point. This map is looking more awkward by the minute if the lower west provinces join up with Jesusland Muskovia.

Canada_2019_Federal_Election.svg.png

Last edited:
He forgot to mention the Cali half of the former US joining up with Canada.

View attachment 1218798
As a current resident of California and former resident of Maine & Michigan and with family still in Maine & Conneticut...I don't mind this map at all. Can we get Nevada too? We'd have basically all of the water thanks to the strategically placed Michigan and nearly all of the good ports.

I'm going to need to update my lists...

The reason you don't hear about these assassinations in America is because none of our hotel windows open. I mean, you can sneak into a prison to hang somebody, sure, but it's physically impossible to toss the out a window.

Russian cruise missiles flying above Astrakhan towards Ukraine today...

Russia lost another missile during the launches. This one fell on the houses.
1672495708626.png

1672495851635.png

Last edited:
Russian cruise missiles flying above Astrakhan towards Ukraine today...

Russia lost another missile during the launches. This one fell on the houses.
View attachment 1219644
View attachment 1219651

Zoinks. Where are those Patriots when you need them? That said, unless there are a whole lot of Patriots within range of that corridor then it would be relatively easy for Russia to flood the area and have numerous cruise missiles make it through.

I'm sure Ukraine is doing everything it can but it really needs deep strikes right now. Lots of them.

From where and by whom?
"On the night of December 31, 2022 to January 1, 2023, Russian invaders attacked Ukraine with Shahed-131/136 Iranian-made kamikaze drones.

As a result of the combat work of the air defense of the Air Force, in cooperation with the air defense of other components of the Defense Forces of Ukraine, 45 strike UAVs were destroyed."

I recently came across this video which addresses corruption within the Russian army and just how badly it can compromise the entire armed force's combat capabilities. I think it's a really good watch.

Last edited:
I recently came across this video which addresses corruption within the Russian army and just how badly it can compromise the entire armed force's combat capabilities. I think it's a really good watch.

Russia is defenceless, I am even not sure about nuclear weaponry at this point. Last test of nuclear weaponry was more than 30 years ago (if we not counting nuclear powered missiles) and simple logic tells that most secret weaponry that shouldn't be used and couldn't be tested is ideal target for corruption. And there are a lot of territories that other countries could retake aside from Ukraine. Border with Finland was less than 100km from my home, for example.

Saw few videos by Task and purpose, could recommend. He is mostly on point, because of army experience.

BTW, HIMARS missiles hit building with hundreds of mobilized soliders and military equipment. Building is nonexistent anymore. Up to 600 dead.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back