Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,988 comments
Russia is unequivocally a terrorist state.

Edit: We had another Ukraine Night in Bratislava yesterday. A record attendance, close to 50 people at our little bar where we host it. Everybody had a brilliant time and it's so good to see such happy faces and people making new friends with their comrades at what is certainly a difficult time. It saddens me when people tell me that their family is in a part of the country with no electricity so they haven't heard from them in some time.

Last edited:
1673791724668.png

1673791937945.png

-------------------------

Interesting that Russian news doesn't mention anything about the guy with the grenade.

1673793927039.png

Last edited:
A Russian man who is allegedly a Wagner commander (of some sort) has fled across the border into Norway.

NRK
Han bør bli tiltalt for å ha mishandlet fanger. Vi sitter på materiale som beviser hva han har gjort, påstår en representant for gruppen i sitt svar.

(He should be prosecuted for mistreating prisoners. We are sitting on material that proves what he has done, claims a representative of the [Wagner] group in his reply.)
If they have evidence against Medvedev, then why are they sitting on it? I hope it's not because deep faking takes time.

Last edited:
If they have evidence against Medvedev, then why are they sitting on it? I hope it's not because deep faking takes time.
In this case, does "mistreating" mean "treating prisoners with dignity" or are we going to learn that somehow Wagner has standards? Also, I cannot see Norway really caring to assist Russia in any way whatsoever.

I wouldn’t trust anything Wagner says about him. They claimed he is a Norwegian citizen and part of a Norwegian Wagner unit, which is complete nonsense. Most likely they are trying to discredit him since he has threatened to reveal what he knows about Wagner war crimes.

I wouldn’t trust anything Wagner says about him. They claimed he is a Norwegian citizen and part of a Norwegian Wagner unit, which is complete nonsense. Most likely they are trying to discredit him since he has threatened to reveal what he knows about Wagner war crimes.
I realise this and am just trying to point out how transparent their excuse is.

Last edited:
Hit a lick!

Apparently this is a Ukrainian drone picking up a dropped Russian radio allowing them to listen to Russian comms for a few days before the battery died or they changed freqs.

Last edited:
Russia's terrorist attack on Dnipro on Saturday has killed at least 45 civilians, including 6 children - and 19 people are still missing.

Alas this is what Putin and his thugs are reduced to. Using weapons designed to take out aircraft carriers to kill innocent families in their homes.

In the absence of a hell for Putin to go to, I'd settle for The Hague.

Here's something to be concerned about other than "Pootin" taking over Europe or whatever. The take over is already on the move without even firing a bullet! ask the poor farmers in the Netherlands!

Here's something to be concerned about other than "Pootin" taking over Europe or whatever. The take over is already on the move without even firing a bullet! ask the poor farmers in the Netherlands!

This appears to be nothing to do with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Could you find a more suitable thread in which to post it?

This week's nuclear threat is a few days late. The dude that writes the threats must have either been sent to the front lines or pushed out a window.

...while the head of the Russian Orthodox Church said the world would end if the West tried to destroy Russia.
They really just don't get that nobody cares about Russia. We don't give a ****. Russia exists, fine, whatever. It has lots of trees, we don't care. The gas is nice, we'll buy it, we don't care. The Vodka is great, thanks for that.

The problem is that Russia is not okay with simply existing and making money. That's not good enough. They have to be assholes. No offense to you personally @inCloud but being an asshole seems to be a cultural value in Russia. Even when Russians move to the US and become US citizens they're still just assholes. I don't understand why this is.

The concept of total domination is a plague on Russian society and I don't understand where it came from. Did the USSR brainwash society so thoroughly that everybody truly believes the world is out to get them so they must aggressively defend themselves every single day?

We don't care! Just shut up and take my money so I can cook eggs for breakfast. Russia ruined the best deal they'd ever come across and all they had to do was sit there and get rich. Now even the priest is an asshole.

Last edited:
Pantsir-S1 anti-air system on the rooftops in Moscow.
From Kiev in 3 days to reinforcement of AA in Moscow.
Russia is not okay with simply existing and making money.
Its slightly offensive, actually. 1% of Russians participating in current ****show, most of them because they dont have any choice. Average Russian, as we can see, dont want to participate. If you, as a 140+ million state, fighting in war, need to increase your army size from 1 million to 1.3 and only way to do it is total mobilization, you dont have any support from your citizens.

Our government competing in most moronic and fascistic proposal, but its not because people want to hear it. Its because anyone with sane proposal will fall from window.

The good news about Russia deploying all those things in Moscow is there are that many fewer available to deploy in Ukraine.

Funny I first looked at the cat thinking it was german (also an habit of invading neighbours). And then realized the germans are keeping with their WWII tradition of naming their tanks from feline species. 80 years ago we had Tigers and Panthers, now we have Leopards and Pumas ... how did I miss this until now?

EDIT - I just looked ... there's a new Panther being made. Big and bad, should've been called a King Leopard instead. Whatever, they should give it a test run it in Ukraine! :D

Last edited:
Back