Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,975 comments
Back in the day I played a war simulation game called Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis. It was fiction set in 1985 but in hindsight it was more like a foreshadowing of the 2020s. Crap world these days.

+31 Abrams. IDK, how many Spain and Poland will give, but its at least 60 MBTs(14 Challenges and 14 Leopards)
+4 Leos from Canada, +14 from Poland (and 60 PT91 aka polish 72s). We can expect 14 more from Spain, IMO. Also, about a week ago Marokko send 20 T72s to Ukraine.

+4 Leos from Canada, +14 from Poland (and 60 PT91 aka polish 72s). We can expect 14 more from Spain, IMO. Also, about a week ago Marokko send 20 T72s to Ukraine.
Tanks from Morocco moved my eyebrows to the back of my head. I found this article about this and the US/Morocco relationship quite interesting. And how the Russia/Algeria relationship seems to play a role here. Apparently Morocco and Algeria are not the best of friends.

It's long been suspected that politicians like this say things they know are stupid to appeal to their genuinely stupid potential electors.
Appealing to the lowest common denominator has been a staple of modern politics for quite a while now, it's just that much easier now that the old filters of TV tape delays and newspaper press runs are mostly irrelevant.

I can imagine that once the Western tanks start rolling in the numbers of destroyed Russian tanks will fly through the roof.

1675363838344.png

:banghead:

--------
EDIT:

On this same day Estonia also has an important date:

"On February 2, Estonia celebrates the 103rd anniversary of the signing of the Tartu Peace Treaty.

The Tartu Peace Treaty is considered one of the biggest successes of Estonian diplomacy. On February 2, 1920, representatives of the Republic of Estonia and Soviet Russia Jaan Poska and Adolf Joffe signed an agreement in Tartu, according to which Russia recognized the independence of the Estonian state.
The agreement was concluded at the end of hostilities in the War of Independence, which lasted from November 1918 to December 1919, in which the armed forces of the Republic of Estonia opposed Soviet Russia."

Last edited:
Top price for russian oil since today is 45$. Was 60$. Russian budget suggest price between 30-100$. Also, Konstantin Malafeev(oligarch that send Girkin-Strelkov into Donbass in '14) became supporter of Ukraine. USA confiscate his 5 millions $ and sending them to Ukraine. I for Irony.

The Parisian major Hidalgo isn't going to wait for the IOC to receive their Rubbles and allow Russians at the Olympics under the neutral flag. She made the announcement that there will be no Russian athletes in Paris as long as there are bombs falling in Ukraine.

She made the announcement that there will be no Russian athletes in Paris as long as there are bombs falling in Ukraine.
****y move. Alienation of 140 millions would not stop war. Neutral flag and anti war statement would be enough.

The Parisian major Hidalgo isn't going to wait for the IOC to receive their Rubbles and allow Russians at the Olympics under the neutral flag. She made the announcement that there will be no Russian athletes in Paris as long as there are bombs falling in Ukraine.
I mean, there shouldn't be Russian athletes anywhere near the Olympics in the first place since all they do is dope and cheat.

Participating in a global order they loathe and wish to undermine sounds counterproductive anyway.

Their propaganda hockey team is already stuck playing with the Belaruses and Chinas of the world, away from civilized tournaments. That's the point of sanctions in the first place, creating discomfort for the population, including any and all sports fans.

That's the point of sanctions in the first place, creating discomfort for the population, including any and all sports fans.
Main point is to shut down ****ing war. If you discriminate people because of their passport, you fueling war by giving propaganda precedent of discriminations by passport. Also, 0 profits from this.

I mean, there shouldn't be Russian athletes anywhere near the Olympics in the first place since all they do is dope and cheat.
praesumptio innocentiae

Last edited:
Back