Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,988 comments
Fli2owKWYAQ4hDJ.jpeg

251 billions of dollars was extracted from RF in 2022 by citizens. 14% of our GDP. Hilarious, considering that we are limited in money exchange.

In the last 18 years, there's been four nations added to NATO. All four - Albania, Croatia, Montenegro, and North Macedonia - are west of nations added in 2004.

It seems optimistic to call that "aggressive" or "eastward".
In the future you have Georgia, Bosnia and Ukraine joining in.

I like how this clown coped and seethed so hard he forgot to mention what he was doing in that territory.

Ah so the Nazis are in France too! I'm having trouble remembering where they all are but at least we know what country Russia will (try to) invade next.

Ah so the Nazis are in France too! I'm having trouble remembering where they all are but at least we know what country Russia will (try to) invade next.
France will deliver AMX-10RC, it will be first western heavy armour vehicle. Next could be Bradley. Viva la France.

Classic "heads I win, tails you lose" attempt.

If Ukraine commits to the ceasefire, the orcs will take every advantage of the situation they can, including re-fortifying their positions and potentially more surprise strikes against playgrounds and other """critical targets""".

Ukraine continues to shell the orcs, and they'll cry victim. "Look at these savages not respecting our holiday celebrations!"

Luckily, the only few who will fall for the latter anymore are agitators who have already decided in advance that Ukraine's in the wrong. Usually accompanied by some buzzwords about the Azov Battalion.

I'd say send them all the explosive presents they deserve.

Tell the orcs you'll agree to a ceasefire but keep your fingers crossed while saying it and take full advantage of the situation.

What about Famine's post was incorrect?
Nothing really.

Just wanted to point that out. How Nato expanded by itself.

Countries joined on their own accord rather than being forced.

Russians may complain about how Nato expanded its members but most of it was Russia's doing.

This has been done for decades due to Russian threats. Many countries including Turkey joined nato due to the Russians threatening them. Turkey and the Soviet Union even signed many neutrality agreements despite anti communist sentiment but that all changed when Joseph Stalin demanded the Bosphorus be under his control.

Georgia, Ukraine and Bosnia all want to join along with Kosovo due to threats from Russia and its very close ally which is Serbia. Georgia got invaded in 2008 such a shame they were left dry.

Last edited:
Nothing really.

Russians may complain about how Nato expanded its members but most of it was Russia's doing.

This has been done for decades due to Russian threats. Many countries including Turkey joined nato due to the Russians threatening them. Turkey and the Soviet Union even signed many neutrality agreements despite anti communist sentiment but that all changed when Joseph Stalin demanded the Bosphorus be under his control.

Georgia, Ukraine and Bosnia all want to join along with Kosovo due to threats from Russia and its very close ally which is Serbia. Georgia got invaded in 2008 such a shame they were left dry.
Unless Armenia and Azerbaijan join, I cannot see a path where Georgia joins. Even if that happens, Russia AND Iran will be complaining of encroachment.

Nothing really.

I misunderstood your post as agreeing with Russia's "NATO' east expansion" fallacy. Thank you for clarifying.

balance of power actually changed in the Black Sea.

In the Future it will be a Nato Lake.

Ukraine that barely has a navy was able to damage the Russians this bad!

Challengers II, Leopard II, AMX-10RC, Bradley and Archer mobile artillery incoming. Not sure about effectiveness of thicc Challengers, but its great change of pace for Ukraine.

Today Russia conducted another massive missile strike. One of Kh-22 anti-ship missiles hit an apartment building in Dnipro.
The whole apartment complex is damaged. More than 1000 people need shelter.

UPDATE: 16 January: Search and rescue works continue. 44 deaths, 79 injured, 39 people saved.

vl2koxahi2ca1.jpg

1673732177998.png

Moldova says that fragments of another missile fell on their territory.

1673794828804.png

Last edited:
Back